Search This Blog

Sunday, May 12, 2024

Today I got free tickets to a fitness expo : ) And good thing cause I'm going gonzo with the bodybuilding - once maybe I was a "woes me" style chick, NOT ANYMORE. In the gym near everyday lately. Bible jesus JUST GIVES US SALVATION John 16:33 "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."...................

Today I got free tickets to a fitness expo : ) And good thing cause I'm going gonzo with the bodybuilding - once maybe I was a "woes me" style chick, NOT ANYMORE. In the gym near everyday lately. Bible says Jesus JUST GIVES US SALVATION John 16:33 "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."...................

Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.
them days at the gym
your tired
you don't feel you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
don't be a loser - PUSH THROUGH THE PAIN (less it's a lot of pain and neverending then pry go see a doctor)
losers
YOU KNOW WHAT LOSERS DO IN LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I going to church today - talked myself into that torture) 
though I don't think I'm benefiting from church and haven't for years, not spiritually, not in anyway
"sheri that's because we believe your worthless satanic garbage" - well  your beliefs aren't doing me any service. - But while you hating me, I got free tickets to a fitness expo...............you pry didn't. I'm winning somehow in life right now!!!!!!!!!!!.....................
no makeup but lip gunk in this pic - I just happen to look like a jezebel proper 24/7 without even makeup on I'm what you hate for your lord Jesus Christ.............

https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Lenn's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..............

facts 69% of the usa is obese/overweight
(I'm of that 69% to, but I'M LEAVING OBESITY BEHIND REAL QUICK IF THAT MEANS I HAVE TO GO VEGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I might have to go vegan, that might literally be the only option I have to get really really thin. 
you need to follow jesus
even after IT HURTS ESPECIALLY AFTER IT STARTS HURTING!!!!!!!!!!!!
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
pain in life
could destroy you

OR TURN YOU INTO THE BEAST OF THIS EARTH
JUST CALL ME THE ANTI CHRIST ALREADY
BEASTING IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE WAY






0 comments:

Post a Comment