Search This Blog

Monday, May 13, 2024

Lucifer though I need your help, the christians most them attack me, hate me, or sit around thinking about attacking me for their lord "Jesus Christ" who is also my lord Jesus is I accept him as my lord and savior BUT I NEED YOUR HELP LUCIFER THIS IS YOUR WORLD IT IS NOT JESUS'S YET (sheri you piece of -------------) I NEED DEFENDEDEDED LUCIFER NEEDS TO COME TO MY AID.................

 Lucifer though I need your help, the christians most them attack me, hate me, or sit around thinking about attacking me for their lord "Jesus Christ" who is also my lord Jesus is I accept him as my lord and savior BUT I NEED YOUR HELP LUCIFER THIS IS YOUR WORLD IT IS NOT JESUS'S YET (sheri you piece of -------------) I NEED DEFENDEDEDED LUCIFER NEEDS TO COME TO MY AID.................

2 Corinthians 4:4 "In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."
I need satan, lucifer, the lord of darkness to help me!
ask 
and ye shall receive
seek and ye shall find
knock and the door shall be opened unto you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matthew 7:6-8 "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you. Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened."
bible says we'll be hated by all men for Jesus's sake so it's rather unavoidable...........
Luke 21:17 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake."

I'm in need of some more love and compassion Lucifer then what I'm currently experiencing in my life......

common down "son of the morning" - please do
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
aren't most of us in need of a little "compassion"?
I bet we are, all except them very very very ubber blessed christians which according to them is most of them. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment