Search This Blog

Friday, May 3, 2024

Reminder - God is no respecter of person's - none. We are all ONE. With the same opportunities to draw near to god and gain his favour! Acts 10:34 "Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:" And he wishes everyone would repent THAT NONE WOULD PERISH................

 My hair braided, I feel so much better now. INSTANT RELIEF! I know it ain't just placebo, protecting ones energy via a hairstyle. I need better braiding hair though.......................(this is what I know - not only have native american's - I'm over 1/4th native american on my mom's side the family, my dad's side the family I don't know what race they deem themselves as since how I do not know the results of big sister amber's 2nd generic dna test????????????????????????? But swear my dad's grandma was full blooded native american swear it, I saw pics of her. Black people also braid their hair to protect their energy!!!!!!!!!)...........................

ya buns can also protect energy but not as well as a braid - a braid really locks the energy in........and locks "other energies" out.

   Reminder - God is no respecter of person's - none. We are all ONE. With the same opportunities to draw near to god and gain his favour! Acts 10:34 "Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:" And he wishes everyone would repent THAT NONE WOULD PERISH................ 

Acts 10:34-35 "Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him." - ALL RACES ALL PEOPLE'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
That's all I wanted to say for today 😁
Am likely braiding my hair today - I should've never of cut my hair.
I need to protect my energy
I been feeling drained and zapped - well been wearing my hair down.........that's a bad thing for someone like me. 
I don't even know if the hairdo I'm bout to do is even going to look good????????
I might end up looking like a "native american fool" -------------------------------
tootles



0 comments:

Post a Comment