Search This Blog

Saturday, May 4, 2024

I don't fear lucifer because I love him. And I wouldn't fear him even if I didn't love him, because the part of the body of christ I am of is the one that the gates of hell couldn't prevail.............................did prison ko all the apostles and prohets in the bible - NO, IT DIDN'T KO THEM AT ALL, HELL CAME THE GATES OF HELL CAME RIGHT UP TO THEM........................

 I don't fear lucifer because I love him. And I wouldn't fear him even if I didn't love him, because the part of the body of christ I am of is the one that the gates of hell couldn't prevail.............................did prison ko all the apostles and prohets in the bible - NO, IT DIDN'T KO THEM AT ALL, HELL CAME, THE GATES OF HELL CAME RIGHT UP TO THEM........................

Matthew 16:18 "And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."
lot of people talk shiz about organized religion
sometimes I do to a bit 
but it's about for me church is..............
though my town real tame
they ain't got that "holy spirit joy" that much - me and brian likely seems to be go to the most "alive" church in our entire town, that I know of???????????????
once I went to a --- black church it was a black church - with that holy spirit joy
church
for me
even in my mostly dead town
is about getting happy
the things that were supposed to bring me down and destroy me

JUST AIN'T NOT WITH JESUS!

2 Corinthians 4:9 "Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;" - not destroyed - amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's all for today
tootles
what a war has ensued over the years against me....................
1 Peter 4:12 "Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:"
off ta take a nap
shabbat shalom

0 comments:

Post a Comment