Search This Blog

Monday, May 13, 2024

Wearing a fake tattoo - not a real one - protesting the gaza war. Glad we "paused" a shipment of bombs, we shouldn't support killing muslim civilians 1.4 million muslims to be exact in rafah...........................pics of fake tattoo..................(protests can come in many forms people, many forms)................

Update my son had the same idea as me (but he was better at having the same protest the killing of innocent people in gaza idea that I had) And he bought a Keffiyeh print scarf, and also got a free Keffiyeh print bracelet, and he don't wear bracelets so he gave the bracelet to me : )..............


Matthew 18:32-34 "Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me: Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee? And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him." That's what us christians are supposed to do have compassion....................................(not want to beef) HAVE COMPASSION...................
I SWEAR TO YOU
"TIME AND CHANCE" HAPPENETH TO ALL
PEOPLE DON'T TURN TO LUCIFER SATAN THE DEVIL BECAUSE A BUNCH OF CHRISTIANS HAVE BEEN REALLY "SWEET" TO THEM............
When's "compassion" showed to me that we can see on my blog
never
never
but church did "go well" this sunday
there are for sure still nice people out there - but some people that seem nice aren't and I also believe the opposite that some people that seem horrible and heartless etc. aka I've been told myself I've been called the b word by at least 1 entire church recently e-mail me if you want to know the church that thinks I'm the "b-word" because I wasn't CHIPPERY enough for them. 
If I have to put up a show like that for a church - that ain't the church for me, I'm never probably ever going to that church again.

Why nobody is beefing with me - they evidentally want to it isn't because the christians of usa don't desire to beef with me...............cause your enemies will speak eventually if you didn't know that................just not on my blog elsewhere (happens to be I know millions and millions maybe most the earth hates me, wants to probably harm me - definatelly thinks about "beefing" with me). 

this 99% of the body of christ walking around talking about how "blessed they are" and happy happy happy all the time, THEY TROUBLE ME............cause they clearly are either way being mean to the "miserable" and en mass congratulating each other for being mean to the miserable - aka not even speaking to them, not "beefing" with them cause evidentally that's what they'd do to the miserable "beeeeeeeeeeef" with them because they are so in the "light" per their own words below..............that if they were to speak to the """""miserable"""""""" they'd have to "beef" with them........................

Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.
this 99% of the body of christ is going to be outted, this shiz your doing in secret is going to come out to the light - believe that

 Wearing a fake tattoo - not a real one - protesting the gaza war. Glad we "paused" a shipment of bombs, we shouldn't support killing muslim civilians 1.4 million muslims to be exact in rafah...........................pics of fake tattoo..................(protests can come in many forms people, many forms)................

All republicans - Biden's just did something right!!!!!!!!!!!!..............

fake tattoo..............................

DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU'D HAVE DONE TO YOU 
Zechariah 14:2 "For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city."
Matthew 7:12 "Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets."
  Though Jews aren't "ravishing" women, but buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut that Zechariah 14 says "the women ravished" ------------ so are jews going to "ravish" women??????????? Cause that's what zechariah 14:2 says that the women of Jerusalem will be "ravished"
Zechariah 14:2 note everyone
"all nations against Jerusalem to battle"
so it's going to be against just that city and not allllllllllllllllllll of israel
note to self
stay away from Jerusalem - check ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓





0 comments:

Post a Comment