Search This Blog

Saturday, May 18, 2024

I being native american can wear rocks even quartz crystals and not only are they not bad for me THEY ARE GOOD FOR ME............cause for me they are a connection to god. Proverbs 3:6 "In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." To most of you they are a connection to evil and darkness, I don't get that, for rocks are like water, and tree's and dirt...............GOD IS IN ALL THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Psalm 139:9-10 "If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me."..............

ps..................the "protection" qualities of rocks, probably isn't even real. But that's what the colonizers believe - no hate, and I've been "paroting" them. Rocks really are just about thinking about god in the day for me, and feeling close to Him (my belief that he is in nature, and not inside our computer screens, and fancy modern buildings)

 I being native american can wear rocks even quartz crystals and not only are they not bad for me THEY ARE GOOD FOR ME............cause for me they are a connection to god. Proverbs 3:6 "In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." To most of you they are a connection to evil and darkness, I don't get that, for rocks are like water, and tree's and dirt...............GOD IS IN ALL THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Psalm 139:9-10 "If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me."..............

Psalm 139:7-12 "Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me. Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee."

  I drum right in drum circles and solo also sometimes. Drumming is a way for me to "connect" with god as well......................for god is in the thunder, the lightning storms, the earthquakes, stuffs on earth that makes "drum noise"

have a giggle - but I am very serious

   I can't be the only native american with this going on, where I'm stuck in the city, and sometimes a quartz crystal or whatever rock I got around my neck...............that's my "comfort" of feeling close to nature and therefore close to GOD!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BE THE ONLY NATIVE AMERICAN IN AMERICA THAT FEELS THAT WAY. 

  The "essence" of the city TAKES PEOPLE AWAY FROM GOD. You much more likely to find Him walking around a park with tree's and grass then on a computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  that colonizers - no hate

have witches - no hate for them either

I AIN'T A WITCH NO MORE

I A FREAKIN OCCASIONALLY TREE HUGGING NATIVE AMERICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'M NOT WHITE LIKE YOU QUIT TRYING TO "WITCH HUNT ME" OBESSING OVER YOUR IDEAS YOUR WITCH HATING COLONIZER JESUS WITCH HATING IDEAS THAT QUARTZ CRYSTALS AND CRYSTALS ARE EVIL

ROCKS ARE NATURE GOD IS IN NATURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

jesus christ is lord but his people drive me bats often in the bad way

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

aho me native american 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

you could acknowledge the great spirit aka god braiding your hair to in native american braids - I forget how that goes but not only lived by a multi tribe reservation for 4 years attended the schools weekly multi tribal meetings - it was on the playground but very official!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if any native american's reading this drumming I big time recommend drumming to get closer to god - really works for me, and somedays in the "city life" I have battled feeling distant from god and drumming has helped me stay close to Him!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am different then most christians
but relevant
and most definately not a witch despite popular colonizer opinions


0 comments:

Post a Comment