Search This Blog

Saturday, May 11, 2024

Dear hateful nasty witch hunting christians - I do not believe quartz crystals are evil YOU DO. I am fooking native american, rocks are rocks - and if they have "healing energies" to them THAT SHOULD MAKE THEM DESIRABLE. "well sheri fruit on the tree of the wisdom of good and evil also looked tasty and good to eat" BECAUSE IT WAS TASTY AND GOOD TO EAT WHAT IS YOUR POINT YOUR TRYING TO MAKE WITH ME HATERS?????????????? IT'S GOOD TO HAVE knowledge of good and evil, eve didn't loose something that day SHE GAINED SOMETHING THAT DAY.................................

 Dear hateful nasty witch hunting christians - I do not believe quartz crystals are evil YOU DO. I am fooking native american, rocks are rocks - and if they have "healing energies" to them THAT SHOULD MAKE THEM DESIRABLE. "well sheri fruit on the tree of the wisdom of good and evil also looked tasty and good to eat" BECAUSE IT WAS TASTY AND GOOD TO EAT WHAT IS YOUR POINT YOUR TRYING TO MAKE WITH ME HATERS?????????????? IT'S GOOD TO HAVE knowledge of good and evil, eve didn't loose something that day SHE GAINED SOMETHING THAT DAY.................................

Genesis 2:9 "And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil."
Romans 14:20 "For meat destroy not the work of God. All things indeed are pure; but it is evil for that man who eateth with offence."
Titus 1:15 "Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled."
quartz crystals are freaking rocks
witches aren't burning them in bonfires to molech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no they aren't doing that that I know of!!!!!!!!!!

i know the hatred for me won't end
or the "witch hunt" 
but you all are making me miserable
and I quitted going to church
ya 
I quit
I'm in a sexless marriage and all you all can do for me
is witch hunt me for your lord jesus christ it does look to be!!!!!!!!!!!!
you don't know where I've been
you don't know what I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
I'M NOT GOING TO SAY 
GOOD HAS BECAME EVIL TO ME
but a lot of things you all deem evil
to me just ain't
for instance.....................
▲△
me I'm..................
▼▽
also I'm the bottom side of the pentagram
and I give my life to Jesus Christ and donate to help fund classrooms near everyday basically everyday
so kids might be less hateful sobs
then what we gots calling themselves "humans" that are adults right now on earth!

0 comments:

Post a Comment