Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Lucifer is I believe freaking out that I might not pick him. The bible says let your yea be yea................It's pissed my 2nd husband off but I going with Lucifer doing all the requireth I say so on my blogs "about me" pretty sure. Matthew 5:37 "But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil." - We both are comited to making life better for the "damned"........................

 My family still wants me in my family (don't know why they made it clear they hate the devil, I've made it clear I love the devil and am going with him), by that I mean my mom and kevin and aimee, not amber, amber didn't invite me to the last family get together because her daughter attacked me for days on end telling me I'm worthless because I love satan, her daughter denies it. But why else was I not invited to the last family get together but because I love satan? THAT'S IT THAT'S THE REASON WHY. 

I'm taking a real stand

for the forgotten!

I am a v-i - g - i - l - a - n - t - e

 Lucifer is I believe freaking out that I might not pick him. The bible says let your yea be yea................It's pissed my 2nd husband off but I going with Lucifer doing all the requireth I say so on my blogs "about me" pretty sure. Matthew 5:37 "But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil." - We both are comited to making life better for the "damned"........................

You might think I lost my mind??

Maybe I did????????????

Maybe I've listened to my favorite lady gaga albums to many times????????

Jesus he was preoccupied with the lost 

Well as a christian (though most deem me to not be a christian but a satan worshipper - which is fine bible says Matthew 10:25 "It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?" I'm thinking about "the lost" most the time. 

1 Thessalonians 4:12 "That ye may walk honestly toward them that are without, and that ye may have lack of nothing."
Matthew 18:11 "For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost."
Luke 19:10 "For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost."
  But they are discarded like I am by the body of christ the "lost" are, they are like me I fully more then believe it, I've seen people out there, DISCARDED PEOPLE. I am not the only one "discarded" out there. (maybe these discarded people do receive money or goods from the "saint's" in their homeless camps --------- but do they receive more then that???????? Are they really "thought on"?????????????? - you tell me perfect sinless united states of american christians you tell me???????????????????????
   I never say where these e-mails are coming from because I believe my 1st husband (as does my 2nd husband also believes 1st husband is you know - the devil) is writing me e-mails for years now - and I like receiving these e-mails...............................
there's many places in the bible
where god put someone "across enemy lines" FOR THE GREATER GOOD!
Not only to save christians lives some of them likely. 
but to help the people of hell forever IS WHAT I WANT TO DO
further need to do
cause I don't want to work hard
you all gather supplies for me in the future 
to carry down to hell
oh that's what fixing to happen
cause I going with lucifer doing all the "requireth" my yea is YEA
The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
TOOTLES
this isn't me having a "party spirit" 
joy comes in the morning
didn't ya know that???????????????????
and I'm back to bodybuilding cause my asthma is so bad
was ordered by the doctor to basically go on a bodybuilding meal plan
well hell if I'm forced on a bodybuilding meal plan 
I might as well actually get to bodybuilding again! - like a lot
(my "extreme asthma" though now I'm on steroid inhaler etc. etc. and things are better) 
is so bad it's bumped up my blood pressure to wazzu
right now I ain't eating cake
or candy
or fast food
it's alllllllllllllllllllll bodybuilding meals
til I loose a lotta lotta lotta lotta weight 
and probably go pro bodybuilding!




0 comments:

Post a Comment