Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 7, 2024

I have sin, that's why I've gotten so upset when told I'm worthless trash on the internet - I'LL ADMIT IT (that's whats left of my pride still in me - WHICH IS A SIN I THINK PRIDE IS - I determined to conquer this pride defeat it). Also I'll admit......... admittedly I've gotten at times to near think I'm superman...................I've gotten to thinkin I can do anything on earth. But can't I????????? Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.".................

These my latest braids, I'm pry sticking with these braids for awhile, they make me feel so pretty 😁

I think feeling pretty is important if your a girl. I really do!

I have sin, that's why I've gotten so upset when told I'm worthless trash on the internet - I'LL ADMIT IT (that's whats left of my pride still in me - WHICH IS A SIN I THINK PRIDE IS - I determined to conquer this pride defeat it). Also I'll admit......... admittedly I've gotten at times to near think I'm superman...................I've gotten to thinkin I can do anything on earth.  But can't I?????????  Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.".................

 Your all sinless people it ain't just the apostolic christian church of america walking around "we don't have sin" 
no they all are far as I can see - when do any of us hear a christian confessing a sin? (besides their "salvation story" where they were once drug users etc.?????????)
and I'm the bad guy in usa
just me
amongst a bunch of perfect sinless christians that hate satan like they are supposed to

1 John 1:9-10

9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
I'm of the 23 club and the sinless christians that make up the rest of christianity know it, and they mad at me I pretty sure about that......................that's some sinful hood rate shiz I am a part of
how many wigs have I weared over the years 
selfies to look cute - SINS
THESE ARE SINS
I KNOW IT
I TRY AND LIMIT IT
SOMETIMES I JUST WANT TO POST A CUTE PIC - BUT THAT'S A SIN I KNOW IT AND I KNOW THAT AIN'T WHAT MOST THE BODY OF CHRSIT DOIN - MOST THE BODY OF CHRIST NEVER POSTING SELFIES CAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE SIN THAT'D BE THEM HAVING A SIN IF THEY POSTED UP A SELFIE - THEY'D NEVER DO THAT GAFAW!!!!!!! THEY SINLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TO BUISY BEING SINLESS PERFECT AMERICANS IN THE USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm meant to in eternity not run for my life from the net
but go up to it and try and get a few dunks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but I'm good at the nba and I KNOW IT AND I KNOW I PRY HATED REAL HATED REAL BAD..............
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
 YOU GOTTA WINE BIB
OR BE WILLING WINE BIB
IF YOU GONNA BE EVEN AROUND THIS CLUB
I'M IN THE 23 CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children.
and I need fame and tons of money 
you don't need fame and tons of money cause your such perfect sinless christians - CONGRATUFOOKINGLATIONS
WAIT i give you applause...................

via GIPHY

wow that's a pretty native american lady 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓


0 comments:

Post a Comment