Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Bad press is ok...........cause if people talk YOU MATTER. Ephesians 5:20 "Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;" NOBODY IS 1-2 MISTAKES................nomader how hard people try and "cancel culture them" they are a "sum of a whole" at judgement day in front of God.........................VIEWS ARE VIEWS TURNS OUT..................

 Update: My super model sister basically appologized. Told me she understands I'm happy and to keep being me. (shhhhhhhhhhh................my family has a intense hatred for the devil...................I think they really can't handle me speaking about him like EVER). But like nothing fantastically bad has ever happened to them, my sister is literally a super model not a super known super model she's like what I call a "new school" super model, these days the super models aren't as popular as they once were. I'M LIKE SAYING THE DEVIL AIN'T LIKE HACKING THE LIMBS OFF MY FAMILIES BODIES!!!!!!!! (I don't understand their burning hate...............for a "created bad guy" that god made to be THE bad guy) There's so much on this earth though that doesn't make any dimes of sense to me. For me the devil has been ONLY HELPFUL.............I give the devil 1-10 rating system A 10!!!!!!!! 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

  Bad press is ok...........cause if people talk YOU MATTER. Ephesians 5:20 "Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;" NOBODY IS 1-2 MISTAKES................nomader how hard people try and "cancel culture them" they are a "sum of a whole" at judgement day in front of God.........................VIEWS ARE VIEWS TURNS OUT..................

(My husband did give me the "boo face" when I talked about my love of the devil 
like today I was like "boo faced" - I was going off about what's the big deal?????????? I'm a goth I'm telling everyone I'm a goth christian and the last of the body of christ ------- to me in my mind of course duhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love Jesus and Satan BOTH 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓)
My bible study decided not to "boo face" me, decided my loving muslim people was good 👍
I've like gotten used to being like continually busted or going to be busted with like everyone nearly. People say "be yourselves" that saying needs to end, cause that saying is a 1 billion % lie...............people don't want me to be me....................they want to probably install like robot brains in my brains that like say "yes mam" "thank you sir" ---------- that's pry the bulk of what they want me to say I recogn..........all robot like. 

COLOSSIANS 2:6-7 (NKJV)

"As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving."

PSALM 95:1-5 (NKJV)

Oh come, let us sing to the LORD! Let us shout joyfully to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving; let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms. For the LORD is the great God, and the great King above all gods. In His hand are the deep places of the earth' the heights of the hills are His also. The sea is His, for He made it; and His hands formed the dry land.

PHILIPPIANS 4:4-7

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Don't worry about haters

GIVE THANKS FOR THE HATERS IS MY ADVICE!

instead of focusing on your "hater press" if your lucky enough to have that

focus on serving God/Jesus

be like me a squirrel

..................


1 Corinthians 3:11-13 "For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.  Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is."
   Everytime I donate to a charity, think about it, it's a nut stored up.
🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜

Matthew 6:19-21 "Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." - pastors should preach better, cause a lot of people out there, they done got to good storing up nuts on earth via buying earthly buisiness. 
Earth nuts stored up ain't going to count for nothing on judgement day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luke 12:20-22 "But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided? So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God. And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on."
This is almost on topic happens to be I have been feeding squirrels............now I also feed crows and left out rings, to teach the crows that often hang in tree's at my house.................take a ring, leave me jewelry is the idea........................
Have a great day!








0 comments:

Post a Comment