Search This Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2023

Do people stick with what they are "aligned" with according to the bible THEY DO 1 John 2:19 "They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us."...................

1 Peter 2:12 "Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation."

Do people stick with what they are "aligned" with according to the bible THEY DO 1 John 2:19 "They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us."...................

 Pastors for a GOOD REASON, tell people go find yourself a good bible believing church to go to...............

1 John 2:18-20

18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.
  They will look christian......................... 
2 Timothy 3:5 "Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was. But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience, Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them; And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works."
now most my family and my husband's family don't go to church
and my family at any rate desires to pull satan's eyeballs out again and again and again for all of eternity THEY HATE HIM they hate him
so if you don't go to church
you might hate with a passion lucifer true enough
I love lucifer
and jesus
and I go to church on the regular and have a "pattern of good works" that you can see on my blog cause I do care about people
lately 
I've taken concern for those suffering in the california floods
it's horrible what's happened to people over there recently
it's good to care about one another
maybe my family and my husband family whom according to the bible aren't likely christians maybe they do care.............
I've never seen it
besides my husband has 1 neice that has volunteered at I think homeless shelters
I'm not trying to judge
or be a "b - word"
just pointing out
if you call yourself a christian like my family does
then go to church
then go to church!
(sister not related to me whom I didn't spend most my life around............my family acts like we spent our whole life around her we didn't, we lived 7 years in arizona weren't around her at all in that time most my childhood I wasn't around her - she also goes to church on the regular but she is also NOT SHOWING ME ANY MERCY AT ALL) I ain't her instagram friend still I'm BLOCKED BY HER IN THE NAME OF JESUS. 
And most my family has deemed and/or accused me flat out of being a satan worshipper
I love satan
don't take things further then where they are
I love back the real ones
nomadder what team they is on
😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎
I like real ones the bestest
so much bs on this here earth right now
stand for something please
Joel 3:14 "Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision."
you can be like me to
have a few cakes and eat em
let me put you on the down low how
go to church
be a christian ya give your life to jesus 👍
and go goth
xoxoxoxo 👄 lucifer as well
who is 
the son of the morning
Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"
He is NOT trash garbage like many christians try and play him as.
FOR A LONG WHILE 
I had been stiffling anger, been told there's no such thing as "righteous anger"
 that only god can have that.............
but it's ok to be upset when horrible crimes against humanity happen
it's ok to care so much YOU ARE UPSET

we need to care about one another

tootles  
(I'll also tell my family not to read this blog post) for to not have their feeling hurt ------- they'll never be able to read my blog again probably cause I always love Lucifer and Jesus BOTH
I won't chuck away
those that don't chuck away me
(I'm not a chucker of people away anyways, I'm not popular enough to be about them activities)
breakfast club 
Dab Emoji



 


0 comments:

Post a Comment