Search This Blog

Sunday, January 8, 2023

Giving thanks for my 5 cats, whom I haven't always been extremely thankful for (due to me and my daughter being both asthmatics) but I've learned to cope buying many many plants which plants are great to have anyways, many air purifiers. THIS YEAR WE HAD A MICE PROBLEM FOR A FEW SECONDS...........well my 5 cats I do believe killed all the mice in our whole neighborhood. Deuteronomy 28:47 "Because thou servedst not the Lord thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things;" Most of us have a abundance we really do.......................

 Giving thanks for my 5 cats, whom I haven't always been extremely thankful for (due to me and my daughter being both asthmatics) but I've learned to cope buying many many plants which plants are great to have anyways, many air purifiers. THIS YEAR WE HAD A MICE PROBLEM FOR A FEW SECONDS...........well my 5 cats I do believe killed all the mice in our whole neighborhood.  Deuteronomy 28:47 "Because thou servedst not the Lord thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things;" Most of us have a abundance we really do.......................

If you want to be also joyful - practice being joyful

(don't practice complaining to people if you want to be joyful) 

God wants us to serve Him with JOYFULNESS

and with GLADNESS OF HEART

FOR THE ABUNDANCE OF ALL THINGS

I believe cause I believe Deuteronomy 28:47





hero's all em!

like
when you like go to like a hotel
you expect the people at the hotel to be cheery pleasant and nice
same with restaurants
well think about it
wouldn't God also want good customer service??????
HE PRY DOES!!!!!!!!!!!

100 Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.

Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing.

Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

Have a great day!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are cute cats. Thanks for sharing pictures of them!

Post a Comment