Search This Blog

Saturday, January 14, 2023

Refuting what Billy Graham said in one of his "classics" That it is appointed every man to die - he seemed real sure that everyone dies.......Hebrews 9:27 "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:" Most pastors say "your going to die" "everyone dies" Mark 9:1 "And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power."................

1 Peter 2:12 "Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation."

Refuting what Billy Graham said in one of his "classics" That it is appointed every man to die - he seemed real sure that everyone dies.......Hebrews 9:27 "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:" Most pastors say "your going to die" "everyone dies" Mark 9:1 "And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power."................

https://billygraham.org/answer/does-god-know-when-every-person-is-going-to-die-or-is-it-all-left-up-to-chance/

ignore this I have to do this number 333

"Pastor there is a chick on the internet triagulating" - hahahhahahah

I've been in love with this footage for a few days now..............the beginning where axle's says
your in the jungle
wake up
time to
DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE
not all die...........
Mark 9:1 "And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power."
You might tell me the bible isn't speaking about literal physical death
that the whole world is "in the grips" of dieing. 
That Axle Rose singin the truth (for most he is) 
ok........what about this passage "in context"??????????????.........................
John 8

51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.

52 Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.

53 Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself?

54 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:

55 Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying.

56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

If you believe you gonna die

you might would die then

I like to believe for more then that though 

Google (Android 12L)

Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
  enjoy your aging and dieing I guess??????
tootles
rock n roll 🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘
👄👄👄👄👄 Jesus and Lucifer both 👄👄👄👄👄
sheesh lookin young myself 😀👍
ps............I will tell my family whose "feelings are hurt" everytime I express any love for the devil to like not read this blog post to keep their feelings from being hurt" 
............................but like I ain't even sure if they are christian
Titus 2:7 "In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity," -------------- I don't see a "pattern" of good works with anybody in my family really. It might exist??????????????????? they do all live far away from me so
you can see a pattern of good works on my blog 
not a lot of good works
but a pattern a real pattern is going on
everyone says they christian these days.................
but FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD...............
Matthew 25

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.







0 comments:

Post a Comment