Search This Blog

Monday, January 2, 2023

Help me understand how if someone blogs a BIT about defending the devil. That that is hurting all christians and all people, cause my sister says that the intent of most of my blog is to hurt you all - THAT DON'T MAKE SENSE TO ME. MY BLOG IS ABOUT LOVE - EVEN LOVING THE DEVIL WHO IS CHRISTIANITIES "ENEMY" AND THE BIBLE SAYS TO LOVE YOUR ENEMIES??????? your hurt???????? your feelings are hurt how??????? you must unfriends me, unfollow me, cause I just hurt your feelings so bad LOVING SOMEONE??????????? And I've talked more about the devil then I was originally planning to cause I'M ATTACKED SO BADLY SO OFTEN...................

 Help me understand how if someone blogs a BIT about defending the devil. That that is hurting all christians and all people, cause my sister says that the intent of most of my blog is to hurt you all - THAT DON'T MAKE SENSE TO ME. MY BLOG IS ABOUT LOVE - EVEN LOVING THE DEVIL WHO IS CHRISTIANITIES "ENEMY" AND THE BIBLE SAYS TO LOVE YOUR ENEMIES??????? your hurt???????? your feelings are hurt how??????? you must unfriends me, unfollow me, cause I just hurt your feelings so bad LOVING SOMEONE??????????? And I've talked more about the devil then I was originally planning to cause I'M ATTACKED SO BADLY SO OFTEN...................


I haven't blogged much on that topic
more then I wanted to 
because I'm being unfriended
by family big sister
and friends
and ATTACKED
I'M BEING ATTACKED
FOR SAYING WAIT
THIS IS DUMB TO HATE A "CREATED BAD GUY IN THE BIBLE"
AND 
THAT BIBLE SAYS
Matthew 5:44 "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"
I UNDERSTAND MY SUPER MODEL SISTER
must defend hatred for christians to hate me in particular and all people who love satan. 
she must "man splain" her and many people "holy elect of god hatred" 
but it's not fair to tell me 
I'm hurting you by defending myself
while being ATTACKED!!!!!!!!!!
(My blog posts about the devil are few, they ain't alllllllllllll my blog posts, and even if they were christianity is bombing bad you know what people are saying about the body of christ???????? They saying "there's no love like christian hate" 
"All your hate has turned your spirit into a dove" - Imagine Dragons...........................................this is how non-believers view christians a lot of them......................
If your hurt by my belief system - THAT I BACK WITH BIBLE VERSES. Matthew 5:44 "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;" ----------- Then I must hate the devil like you all is that what I'm being told, I must be filled with hate for the devil like you all, so that I don't "hurt" you anymore?????????????????????????
damn go to a psychiatrist and get anti depression pills for that
cause I'm significantly 
happier
loving
witches, satan worshippers, the devil etc. 
loving 
I'm happier that way
I spent most my life distancing myself from alllllllll kinds of people to make other christians happy. I WAS MISERABLE. 
Jesus is like me..............
Matthew 11:19 "The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children."

Jesus don't ascribe to "christian hate" like 99% of christians look to ascribe to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you tell me what you think I can be 
I'm the master at my sea ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

--------- jesus wasn't christian hating sinners like most of you all

HE WAS LOVING THEM LIKE I AM!!!!!!!!







via GIPHY

0 comments:

Post a Comment