Search This Blog

Saturday, January 28, 2023

PLEASE be killed for Jesus Christ the Lord soon, hell is horrible (It really is, it's hot and dark, and people are not happy there as usually is the case when people are really really hot) Revelation 6:11 "And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled." I've went "cross and skullbones for the lord" I'm determined to live cause I've never had a life I want to see what having a life feels like...............and I feel in general if your able to NOT BE KILLED FOR JESUS and then live for Jesus in the last days - do that help people, keep on helping the poor and magenalized..................

 PLEASE be killed for Jesus Christ the Lord soon, hell is horrible (It really is, it's hot and dark, and people are not happy there as usually is the case when people are really really hot) Revelation 6:11 "And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled." I've went "cross and skullbones for the lord" I'm determined to live cause I've never had a life I want to see what having a life feels like...............and I feel in general if your able to NOT BE KILLED FOR JESUS and then live for Jesus in the last days - do that help people, keep on helping the poor and magenalized..................

I'm cleaning my room today, I love to start out the week with a clean room
(while mostly listening to church stuffs aka shabbating)
Used to be I had a "cross and skullbones" on my wall, I've upgraded to this really pretty X ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“

you love lucifer
you love people
love
covers a multitude of sins
you get enough of a multitude covered
nobody will kill you yo's you'll end up unkillable like Mr. Rogers from Mr. Rogers neighborhood yo's
1 Peter 4:8 "And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins."
  My blog is me with the shovel burry them sins man. ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎinfinity







0 comments:

Post a Comment