Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 11, 2023

All things work together for my good. Do I have less worldly goods, well then I must at the moment have less worldly good TO OVERCOME THE EARTH!!!!!!!! Revelation 2:7 "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God." If Miley Cyrus is right and it's a party in the USA - it must be a praise god party then, cause this country full of christians WHOME ALL THINGS ARE WORKING FOR THE GOOD FOR.................

 My natural curly hair struggle is real - praise god............for some reason unbeknowst to me this is a good predicament to have in life?????.............all things work together for the good...............

All things work together for my good. Do I have less worldly goods, well then I must at the moment have less worldly good TO OVERCOME THE EARTH!!!!!!!! Revelation 2:7 "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God." If Miley Cyrus is right and it's a party in the USA - it must be a praise god party then, cause this country full of christians WHOME ALL THINGS ARE WORKING FOR THE GOOD FOR.................

Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."
  If I'm hated by all men, IT'S FOR MY GOOD.........that I rely more on GOD!!!!!!!!!!! Matthew 10:22
"And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
IF MY BLOG
HAS DIED
SO BAD YOU COULDN'T KICK IT DOWN THE STREET
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
THAT'S FOR MY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

16 Rejoice evermore.

17 Pray without ceasing.

18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
   Once I was a debbie downer! I'm admitting it. I was a full blown debbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  But now I'VE SEEN THE LIGHT THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!! That indeed ALL THINGS do work are working together for my good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jesus party on USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I went "cross and skullbones for the lord" and that is the community I need the most right now..............being very hated in a lot of the body of christ and the earth

has totally worked for my good!!!!!!

I don't worry about being killed someday for being a christian like most maybe do
no worries!!!!!!!!
I have 000000000000000000
worries - that's something to be really thankful I have nothing but reasons to be thankful turns out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
🏰🌠
have a great day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment