Search This Blog

Friday, January 27, 2023

Me singing a breakfast club song ON VIDEO LATE AT NIGHT UNDER THE MOONLIGHT in hopes of summoning Lucifer the Devil the "son of the morning" (it has to be at night so it seems "diabolical" so that lucifer will hear me out) ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE THE BIBLE SAYS. I'm done with the night..............BRING ME THE "SON OF THE MORNING" Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!".............

Me singing a breakfast club song ON VIDEO LATE AT NIGHT UNDER THE MOONLIGHT in hopes of summoning Lucifer the Devil the "son of the morning" (it has to be at night so it seems "diabolical" so that lucifer will hear me out) ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE THE BIBLE SAYS. I'm done with the night..............BRING ME THE "SON OF THE MORNING"  Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!".............

Lyrics
Hey, hey, hey, heyOoh, woah
Won't you come see about me?I'll be alone, dancing, you know it, baby
Tell me your troubles and doubtsGiving everything inside and out andLove's strange, so real in the darkThink of the tender things that we were working on
Slow change may pull us apartWhen the light gets into your heart, baby
Don't you, forget about meDon't, don't, don't, don'tDon't you, forget about me
Will you stand above me?Look my way, never love meRain keeps falling, rain keeps fallingDown, down, down
Will you recognize me?Call my name or walk on byRain keeps falling, rain keeps fallingDown, down, down, down
Hey, hey, hey, heyOoh, woah
Don't you try and pretendIt's my feeling we'll win in the endI won't harm you or touch your defensesVanity and security, ah
Don't you forget about meI'll be alone, dancing, you know it, babyGoing to take you apartI'll put us back together at heart, baby
Don't you, forget about meDon't, don't, don't, don'tDon't you, forget about me
As you walk on byWill you call my name?As you walk on byWill you call my name?When you walk away
Or will you walk away?Will you walk on by?Come on, call my nameWill you call my name?
I sayLa, la-la-la-la, la-la-la-laLa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-laLa-la-la-la, la-la-la-laLa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-laLa-la-la-la, la-la-la-laLa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-laWhen you walk on byAnd you call my nameWhen you walk on by
Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Keith Forsey / Steve W. Schiff
Don't You (Forget About Me) lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Songtrust Ave, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Universal Music Publishing Group
I know most people need a vacation bad.........I need a vacation bad. Exactly summons the devil badly I need a vacation. 
But we can't right now vacation cause we paying for the oldestest college education, well after that next year the youngest heads off to college and she's going to even more expensive college safe to say, probably a full out harvard type university. (I'm saying EXPENSIVE)
Why do we need to pay for our kids entire college educations?????????????
ask my husband!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matthew 17:20

And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
image from https://www.smule.com/song/brians-final-essay-the-breakfast-club-karaoke-lyrics/7512709_7512709/arrangement

Romans 3:22-23 "Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"       
  I've been shut out of the body of christ to some extent or another my entire life, made fun of repeatedly, made fun of in elementary school for how I dressed because my family was dirt poor after my not dna sister sued my dad for back child support payments WHICH IS FINE apparently if women have babies from cheating on their men they are supposed to get in many states back child support payments for to help raise their adultery child. 
  I WAS POOR MADE FUN OF. Made fun on in high school, only 2 high school friends defended me, I was in a different room then them, but heard everything and then pretended I didn't hear it all. Made fun of by people after graduation, by some of my brother or cousins friends one them???????????? (and one them defended me and said "do you have 2 college degree's sheri does") And then I was made fun of BY MOST OF WESTERN OREGON UNIVERSITY because the romanian guy I liked they thought I wasn't pretty enough to date him. Well then he came to me saying he'd go steady with me, I turned him down told him it didn't seem like he really wanted to date me. He assured me he liked me and he clearly did ---------- BUT AS FRIENDS WHICH IS FINE. WHAT'S NOT OK IS ALL OF WESTERN OREGON UNIVERSITY MAKING FUN OF ME FOR LIKING A GUY.........that's not ok. (from what I heard from 2 western oregon university students it sounds like 4 whole YEARS WORTH OF THAT COLLEGE THOUGH MAKING FUN OF ME FOR LIKING A GUY WAS PERFECTLY 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍)
This worlds a really hellish place when 
a girl cant even like a guy
without a entire college talking smack about her
So I've ended up intensely relating to 
all rejects of society
all em
I'd rather be WITH THEM

then with the people that'd make fun of a college girl for liking a guy

I'm sick of the night
I'm sick of being hated
nobody showing me mercy
nobody showing anybody mercy out there
I'm done with this shit
and I'll say shit on my blog
cause that's shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Job 38:7
    When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

    Isaiah 14:12
    How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
  1. lucifer isn't trash garbage that's bulls--t
  2. my family that hasn't had a family get together for nearing 2 years now
    I told them yet again to have a family get together without me
    I ain't breaking the family apart like 2 of them accused me of not 1 of them it was 2 of them.
    I ain't stopping them from having family get togethers 
    go ahead have them without me cause I'm to hated to invite to a family get together
    IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST HATE ONE ME GO AHEAD!
    I ain't stopping them from e-mailing each other
      or calling each other on the phone
        I ain't stopping them from NOTHING

        I'm just done with all sorts of christians hating the devil
        that's bs
        he ain't did nothing to you
        and if he did something to you
        he's merely doing the job God gave him to do!!!!!!!!
      stop being hateful craps
      the like 89% of you hating the devil


0 comments:

Post a Comment