Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Please explain to me, most christians say we are saved by grace and not of works YET - I will be continually hated if I wear makeup, or my hair down, OR JEWELRY. WHICH IS IT, AM I SAVED VIA WORKS OR NOT??? John 7:24 "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment." - my thought though is if you are ADDICTED OR feel the continual need to have and wear makeup, jewelry and "hairstyles" ARE YOU A OVERCOMER THEN..............so in my mind it isn't necessarily the using of these things but the potential ABUSE of these items and/or addiction to them.............

 Please explain to me, most christians say we are saved by grace and not of works YET - I will be continually hated if I wear makeup, or my hair down, OR JEWELRY. WHICH IS IT, AM I SAVED VIA WORKS OR NOT??? John 7:24 "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment." - my thought though is if you are ADDICTED OR feel the continual need to have and wear makeup, jewelry and "hairstyles" ARE YOU A OVERCOMER THEN..............so in my mind it isn't necessarily the using of these things but the potential ABUSE of these items and/or addiction to them.............


Ephesians 2:7-9 "That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."
  you telllllllllllll me 
I need to not wear jewelry
not wear jewelry
wear just skirts
have my hair up
how is that list not all works????????????????
my eye's
my eye's 
are smoking take your souls hot 
without makeup
I don't need makeup 
I don't particularly like makeup - it's a hassle and I think it often makes me look worse and not better my husband last valentines day bought me a eyeshadow pallete and my "son" bought me a eyeshadow pallete for christmas ------- there be's a lot of pressure on me in my family to wear makeup I feel
(sometimes I enjoy looking goth more goth ya) 
but a lot of the time
I'm chill makeupless
I'd say most of the time I'm makeupless
and 
what's the harm every once and a while wearing makeup???
to the pure all things are pure
or are they not
(this whole world is pharisee's and they killing me)
Titus 1:15 "Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled."
I wear womens pants, 
I don't wear mens pants
I wear womens pants
cause they comfy
that's why
they comfy
skirts often aren't warm
and they fly around in the wind
pants are warm
pants are comfortable most of them
Though I haven't had any "late night activities" for wellllllllllllll over a month now................so all my efforts to look how my husband wants me to look....................ya they ain't workin. 
he got real upset with me
frown face
when I weared hijab one day
I like headcoverings
I prefer that modest hairstyle
I don't like having every morning
cause I have naturally curly hair
to wet it
and scrunch it
and etc. etc. 
I prefer
what I do prefer
wet it late at night.........................add moisturizing buisiness
next day
put on headcover don't fool with my hair 
I ain't been able to live my life like how I want to live my life
but I prefer that
................
I prefer
comfy womens pants
no makeup
headcovering
--------- emf protecting jewelry so I don't age frig ever
cause them emfs 
are aging you all

STOP TELLIN ME 
20 THINGS AT ONCE THAT DON'T MATCH
AND THEN HATING MY BUTT
WHEN I DON'T DO ALL YOUR PHARISEE LIST TO MAKE YOU ALL HAPPY







via GIPHY

CONSIDERING BUYING SOME TICHELS CAUSE

AIN'T HAVING NO LATE NIGHT ACTION NOMADDER HOW I LOOK SO

Isaiah 3:16-24 "Moreover the Lord saith, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet: Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the Lord will discover their secret parts. In that day the Lord will take away the bravery of their tinkling ornaments about their feet, and their cauls, and their round tires like the moon, The chains, and the bracelets, and the mufflers, The bonnets, and the ornaments of the legs, and the headbands, and the tablets, and the earrings, The rings, and nose jewels, The changeable suits of apparel, and the mantles, and the wimples, and the crisping pins, The glasses, and the fine linen, and the hoods, and the vails. And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty."
 To me Isaiah 3:16-24 is speaking about EXCESS....................and not saying................no you can never wear any of these things ever. 
And also speaking about the pride
that came from all this "excess"
nobody out there seems to be able to rightely divide the word of god like I am right now on this blog post AND MOST YOU ALL ARE SCARING ME.
YOU SHOULDN'T WANT TO BE SMOTHERED
in jewelry and makeup etc. etc.
narrow
narrow 
is the gate that leads to heaven the bible says...............
Matthew 7:14 "Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."
the masses
wear tons of makeup
and jewelry
excess I'm talkin a excess of that stuffs


0 comments:

Post a Comment