Search This Blog

Thursday, January 19, 2023

I ain't supposed to talk about what I hear going on at bible study. But I can say I think I need a break from bible study cause I ain't living like that. I do this verse...........Romans 12:18 "If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men." That's why I go ahead and send e-mails to my big sister that isn't dna related to me, that looks to be hates my guts bad................I "keep the peace" that's what I do................SHE APPEARS TO WANT TO STAY IN THE FAMILY..................she e-mailed in the "family e-mail chain" a few days ago.................

Due to the popularity of this post recently.........
https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2013/09/orderething-my-conversation-aright.html

Video of me explaining what "evil speaking" IS NOT.......
cause I suspect people out there think "speaking evil" is more then what it is. 
I never said this mega church or my big sister or my neice were horrible people headed to hell I never said that fact I said the opposite of that about them all. ---- people POTENTIALLY tryin to make my guilty for things I have not done!
I needed on my blog to say why I leaving this mega church for me and my husbands favorite methodist church - so there's "continuity" to my blog SO IT MAKES SENSE WHY I AM NOW A METHODIST TO MY BLOG READERS ALL 8 OF THEM 
(This is me almost off topic but I let the apostolic christian church of america THAT WAS GOD'S WILL FOR ME TO............when I 1st went there I knew they banned wedding rings, and soon learned the whole list -------- I originally didn't know what "commandments of men" even where...........once I figured it out I was like "ok I need to get the heck out of this church") All kinds of reasons to quit going to a church...........and I AIN'T SPEAKING EVIL OF THE APOSTOLIC CHRISTIANS...............maybe they are BLIND. do not the bible call pharisee's blind...........Matthew 23:26 "Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also."

I ain't supposed to talk about what I hear going on at bible study. But I can say I think I need a break from bible study cause I ain't living like that. I do this verse...........Romans 12:18 "If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men." That's why I go ahead and send e-mails to my big sister that isn't dna related to me, that looks to be hates my guts bad................I "keep the peace" that's what I do................SHE APPEARS TO WANT TO STAY IN THE FAMILY..................she e-mailed in the "family e-mail chain" a few days ago.................

people do try and pick fights with me

but I myself

prefer

to live "as much as lieth in you" bible had to word it that way cause some want to start fights very badly

Romans 12:18 "If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men." 

don't keep on fighting with them

get out that fight as soon as you can

be about "peace" via doing that via 

stopping fighting with that person that wants beef with you bad

1 Thessalonians 4

But as touching brotherly love ye need not that I write unto you: for ye yourselves are taught of God to love one another.

10 And indeed ye do it toward all the brethren which are in all Macedonia: but we beseech you, brethren, that ye increase more and more;

11 And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

12 That ye may walk honestly toward them that are without, and that ye may have lack of nothing.

Hebrews 12:14 "Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:"      I'm not trying to "burn" a whole church, but they just don't look to be where I am in following the lord............they in more that battle people stage of life. Which that don't mean at all AT ALL that that's how they'll stay continue in the word of god and you will be Jesus's disciples INDEED John 8:31 "Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;"

To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.

For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.

I'm that Titus 3:2-4 type myself 😁

garden near everyday living real peacefully

it's awesome

listening to this today..........

living my best man..........

bought to get my hair "curly girl" cutted
and bought some more curly hair supplies last night
going to try and get my out of control hair more in control
the curl is nice
the curl is a gift from god
I just need to get better at managing it that's all
have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment