Search This Blog

Saturday, May 27, 2023

I've decided why I like blogging and Jesus so much...........and also conversely why I also love the devil I DIDN'T SAY I WAS #1 CHRISTIAN ON THE PLANET I'M OF THE LAST. I love to get airborne! And you all know what I mean. Even Jesus christ didn't WANT TO DIE ON THE CROSS HE CLEAN CRIED TIL BLOOD WAS COMING OUT OF HIS EYE'S...........................naw...............we all like all the jets fired up 1 billion..........................

 I've decided why I like blogging and Jesus so much...........and also conversely why I also love the devil I DIDN'T SAY I WAS #1 CHRISTIAN ON THE PLANET I'M OF THE LAST. I love to get airborne! And you all know what I mean. Even Jesus christ didn't WANT TO DIE ON THE CROSS HE CLEAN CRIED TIL BLOOD WAS COMING OUT OF HIS EYE'S...........................naw...............we all like all the jets fired up 1 billion..........................

I just woke up from my nap and the whole time as far as I can recall I was dreaming about me and lucifer and getting "airborn" literally airplane flying in this dream BUT AIRBORN BASICALLY WAS THE GIST AND MEANING OF THE WHOLE DREAM - And you might think "sheri what a aweful dream" I WAS LOVING THAT DREAM!

Psalm 116:12-14 "What shall I render unto the Lord for all his benefits toward me? I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the Lord. I will pay my vows unto the Lord now in the presence of all his people."
 Mark 14:35-36 "And he went forward a little, and fell on the ground, and prayed that, if it were possible, the hour might pass from him. And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt."
 Let me paint a picture of the lord for you all that you don't want in your brains cause your to buisy thinking he's the AWESOMEST HOLIEST PERSON EVER........
  the lord.......................
had ladies by his side most all the time - mary, martha mmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
He might as well been a band member of zz top!
People were following him all the time...........
Matthew 4:24-25 "And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them. And there followed him great multitudes of people from Galilee, and from Decapolis, and from Jerusalem, and from Judaea, and from beyond Jordan."
I mean droves of people following him ALL OVER THE PLACE
and HE'S GOT CHICKS
DON'T MATTER IF THEY IS HIS GIRLFRIENDS OR NOT 
HE'S GOT CHICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE'S GOT CHIIIIIIIIIIIICKS
AND PEOPLE FOLLOWING HIM EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKSSSSSSS!
his attire so fancy
so faaaaaaaaaaaaaancy
..................
Mark 15:24 "And when they had crucified him, they parted his garments, casting lots upon them, what every man should take."
Luke 23:34 "Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots."
John 19:24 "They said therefore among themselves, Let us not rend it, but cast lots for it, whose it shall be: that the scripture might be fulfilled, which saith, They parted my raiment among them, and for my vesture they did cast lots. These things therefore the soldiers did."
the lord had has the BEST "J's on his feet" 
HE'S BALLIN!
they couldn't even kill the swag from him!!!!!!!!!
since how this song has "explicit lyrics".....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbEoRnaOIbs
they killed him
they cast lots for his clothes
HE'S STILL SWAGGIN
HE'S STILL BALLIN THE MOST!!!!!!!!!!
Ya he didn't own a home, but that is not indicative of the large ballin life I believe the lord lived -------- AND YOU COULDN'T CONVINCE ME HE DIDN'T LIVE A LARGE BALLIN LIFE BECAUSE I KNOW HOW TO READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 Chronicles 29:12 "Both riches and honour come of thee, and thou reignest over all; and in thine hand is power and might; and in thine hand it is to make great, and to give strength unto all."
hate me all you want
clock my gold baby jesus gold - that I WEAR FOR HEALTH REASON BY THE WAY IF YOU CLOCKING THAT GOLD
I'm forever of this mindset
loving god === ballin
cause Jesus is ballin

AND I LIKE TA BE AIRBORN YO'S

via GIPHY

I'm with Jesus I agree with the lord, being crucified that's NOT IT. 

ballin life 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

tootles

the balling effect isn't really working out for me clearly I'm not the lord

tap tap tap

1,2,3

hello????????????????


0 comments:

Post a Comment