Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

I'm editing this blog post greately cause sometimes I think I know what's going on in someone's brains - AND I'M WRONG. It's happened a few times. (but I think I brace myself for the worst always after what happened to me at the Apostolic Christian Church of America) - I've been hated more often then liked on this earth..................

I'm editing this blog post greately cause sometimes I think I know what's going on in someone's brains - AND I'M WRONG. It's happened a few times. (but I think I brace myself for the worst always after what happened to me at the Apostolic Christian Church of America) - I've been hated more often then liked on this earth..................
addressing straight away the current reason I am often boo'd on earth.............
   I love Lucifer (I'm not like oozing the love for him, but I like definately love him and do not hate him............and I'm not like my super model little sister and her best friend natalie cunial whom both have told me they don't give thought to lucifer) I GIVE THOUGHT TO THE DEVIL. Well I've had any run ins with him. And I've given much thought on how he had bad luck..................most of us have bad luck. John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."      Before Lucifer did anything to god...............GOD ALREADY KNEW HE WAS GOING TO FIGHT HIM. And God who was supposed to be Lucifer's best friend
no turning of shadow with god His word is true
but god who was supposed to be all loving etc. didn't warn lucifer, didn't tip him off at all
god made the rules for the angels in heaven that he knew would upset lucifer
and then
lucifer went to him A FEW TIMES ANYWAYS THAT I RECALL SEEING
and god just didn't listen to him
and HE KNEW WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPENJames 1:17 "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning."
LUCIFER AND HIS MEN are the ultimate victims of "time and chance" happenething to all.........................
why hate them??????
why anything BUT LOVE THEM?????????
Ecclesiastes 9:11 "I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all."
I WASN'T ALLOWED TO SIT WITH MOST OF YOU BEFORE I CAME OUT ON MY BLOG AS LOVING LUCIFER AND HIS MEN.............NOW I REALLY REALLY REALLY AIN'T ALLOWED TO SIT WITH MOST OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT'S WHACK
THAT IS WHACK
BUT THAT IS THIS WORLD
it's full of iniquity
Job 34:22 "There is no darkness, nor shadow of death, where the workers of iniquity may hide themselves."
Psalm 5:5 "The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity."
Psalm 6:8 "Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity; for the Lord hath heard the voice of my weeping."
Psalm 14:4 "Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the Lord."
Lucifer and his men CAN SIT WITH ME
Jesus/God CAN SIT WITH ME
the rest you most you don't want to sit with me
that's ok
there's plenty at my table
X
this song has 0 to do with this blog post
I'm just way into this song..................
Proverbs 12:9
He that is despised, and hath a servant, is better than he that honoureth himself, and lacketh bread.
mmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm proverbs 12:9
ya I know that
🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞
💀


0 comments:

Post a Comment