Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

As hard as the body of christ enjoys pushing "all lgbtq your headed to hell" - It's not hard to love one another in my estimation. WE ALL SUFFER IN THIS LIFE. People die, people get divorced, people loose their jobs.......everyone suffers in this life whether rich, poor, christian OR NOT. Mark 12:31 "And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these."............................

As hard as the body of christ enjoys pushing "all lgbtq your headed to hell" - It's not hard to love one another in my estimation. WE ALL SUFFER IN THIS LIFE. People die, people get divorced, people loose their jobs.......everyone suffers in this life whether rich, poor, christian OR NOT. Mark 12:31 "And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these."............................

    and we are all limited on how much "good" we can do
time we all only have so much time
and it moves by fast
Ephesians 5:16 "Redeeming the time, because the days are evil."
Colossians 4:5 "Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time."
I don't want to say where the words photo'd above even come from on the internet, because I do believe my 1st husband E-MAILS ME. 
  This whole time this "idea" has been with me. This idea that "hey sheri, if you just say the right thing bamn the floodgates of heaven will open" 
Matthew 17:20 "And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you." But what is it I'm supposed to say to the mountain?????????????? I'VE TRIED SAYING EVERY LAST THING I CAN THINK OF!!!!!!!!!!!!   
It's a cold world, my neighbors we might smile at each other that's about it, I've lived here for years. But it's a cold world. I don't know what to say to change that???????????????? I DON'T KNOW THE MAGIC WORDS THAT I'M SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT

WILL BREAK OPEN HEAVEN ONTO THIS EARTH!!!!!!

  It's real hard to speak some words WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY????????????????????????????
  1 BILLION WAYS TO BE CHRISTIAN AND/OR HUMAN AND EVERYONE THINKS THEIR WAY IS THE RIGHT WAY -------------- what is the "magic earth changing words" that I could even say to change this world????????????????????
   I'm not doubting that those words don't definately exist................and for sure I've tried hard to speak them on my blog. 
  It's a weird world right now
you can go to mega churches in usa
crammed full of people

But not see any christianity anywhere hardly once you leave the church building!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not see christianity your whole week
months
years
outside the church building!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
John 9
And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth. And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him. ...
  Jesus was out healing all the blind, the deaf..........even the spiritually blind and deaf..........Isaiah 42:18 "Hear, ye deaf; and look, ye blind, that ye may see." The paraiahs the cast aways of society back then............these days it's the LGBTQ that are the paraiahs and the "cast aways of society" (so your telling us go ahead preach about the lgbtq headed to hell all the time and refuse to marry them -------- I'm saying love people, heal people that is supposed to be your buisiness - NOT HATE, NOT NOT HAVING THEM OVER TO YOUR HOUSE ON BLAH BLAH NIGHT CAUSE THEY ARE TAINTED LGBTQ PEOPLE
Isaiah 42:6-8 "I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house. I am the Lord: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images."

I'm tired of fake christianity everywhere - mega churches full of fake christians entire mega churches full
I'd prefer to be actually LOVED
actually invited over to someone's house for dinner!!!!!!!!!!

And I don't know the magic words to say to finally make that happen????????????????


(I admittedly haven't had many people over over the years, cause I don't feel good about the look of my house...........
for 1 we don't have a dining room - it's been my husbands main work office for years the dining room has been
and I don't think anyone though even wants to go to my house
I could be wrong 
but I don't think people like me that much. 
I WISH THEY DID LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even my couch in my living room is basically destroyed cause for years my husband hasn't slept in the same bed as me, so he like removed the cushions from the couch and put memory foam there that my dog then destroyed..............soooooooooooooooo..........................it's really a dicy to sit on couch basically..............................................
I've for awhile now have hated going to church
and I mean hate
cause for that little time frame people smile and shake your hand
but then it's crickets for you the rest of the week (or if your me) 
it's not real for me what I experience at church on sunday or wednesday night
real
real is I have a 5th wheel just rotting in my front yard my husband for years hasn't been able to find anyone to take it off of our hands ------ that's real
my husband lately is telling me to stop trying to fix it up that he's going to get rid of it

I ain't complaining though
cause it's my fault
because I don't know the magic words I'm supposed to speak!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tootles



0 comments:

Post a Comment