Search This Blog

Monday, May 8, 2023

Confession: I believe some sinners actually deserve eternal burning flames in particular child molestors and child traffickers, all abusers of children...................they don't even have much means to defend themselves. I copy and pasted "abuse" recently by my family I HAD MEANS TO DEFEND MYSELF, not little children, they often don't have many if any means to defend themselves.........................now my family like don't speak to me basically..............but my point is I AM AS A ADULT HAVING COPY AND PASTE ABILITIES I HAVE THE ABILITY TO SAY "no I am not accepting this abuse from you" little children sometimes don't have that ability..............

 Confession: I believe some sinners actually deserve eternal burning flames in particular child molestors and child traffickers, all abusers of children...................they don't even have much means to defend themselves. I copy and pasted "abuse" recently by my family I HAD MEANS TO DEFEND MYSELF, not little children, they often don't have many if any means to defend themselves.........................now my family like don't speak to me basically..............but my point is I AM AS A ADULT HAVING COPY AND PASTE ABILITIES I HAVE THE ABILITY TO SAY "no I am not accepting this abuse from you" little children sometimes don't have that ability..............

I trust that lucifer and his men and many of his people

will take many of these child molesters 

and rake them through the coals for all of eternity

Psalm 55:14-16 "We took sweet counsel together, and walked unto the house of God in company. Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them. As for me, I will call upon God; and the Lord shall save me."
  I have faith in lucifer and his men and his people to exact JUSTICE in the everlasting flames of hell..............and so does god!
I am fully aware most christians are hating lucifer and his men
not me 
NOT GOD EITHER

Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

YOU KNOW NOT LUCIFER WHILST YOU SPEAK EVIL OF HIM AND/OR HATE HIM IN YOUR CHRISTIAN HEARTS!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW Lucifer and I do NOT speak evil of him OR HIS MEN (some of his men have gone crazy it's a bit of situation at the moment, but I believe that will be "fixed" soon.......this is not me speaking evil of them AT ALL) 

I don't trust like allllllllll of lucifer's people
there are crooks and theives out there and they happen to be at the moment plentiful on the earth even
but many of them I DO TRUST
and I do believe they will serve out justice fully to the child molestors, the pedophiles, the people that harm CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://sharedhope.org/



0 comments:

Post a Comment