Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Justice needs to be served, and it will be.....................I've had 1 home STOLEN FROM ME, ya by a not related to me native american lady claiming she was more native american then me and the rest of my family and therefore deserved the house....................worse worse has happened to me..............AND NOBODY ON EARTH CARED EITHER................

 Justice needs to be served, and it will be.....................I've had 1 home STOLEN FROM ME, ya by a not related to me native american lady claiming she was more native american then me and the rest of my family and therefore deserved the house....................worse worse has happened to me..............AND NOBODY ON EARTH CARED EITHER...............

REPENT WHILE YOU CAN!
2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
you think your so christian right now usa america
...............................
Luke 18:8 "I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?"
see I'm laughed at right now by some of my family
they think "what a joke sheri is, nobody can be christian and love lucifer as well" 
ya I can and I do
most you christians
will eventually start seeing things my way except most you will just leave the body of christ
and you are........................................
because lucifer and his men were never given even a chance to repent
they were created to be fallen angels
and they were never given a chance to repent
and will be sent TO A HORRIBLE PLACE
some them 
well it's actually a mega clean place cause there is a prison warden fallen angel taking care of the abyss
but the few running hades are in a very horrible place of fire
and if they do enjoy their job it has to be a bit terrible
I think I'd compare it to toilet cleaning
maybe you could enjoy that job??????????????
if you were paid $20 or so a hour??????????????
toilet cleaners
toilet cleaners get to go home to their maybe tents in usa cause some people here have jobs and live in tents
THEY GET TO GO "HOME" end of the day
not the men in hades no rest for them
24/7
flames
and people in flames
they never had no chance to repent
NONE
I'm not saying god can't do what he wants - HE CAN
I'm saying lucifer and his men SHOULD BE LOVED
LIKE ALL OF US
MANY OF THE FALLEN ANGELS WORK HARD EVERYDAY
no $20 hour paycheck
no pats on the back
you don't know
they could be saving lives to out there the fallen angels might be???????????
that's me going off on a tangent on this blog post nobody will read right now............................................
JUSTICE NEEDS TO BE SERVED
and it will be
Amos 5:18 "Woe unto you that desire the day of the Lord! to what end is it for you? the day of the Lord is darkness, and not light."
Amos 5:20 "Shall not the day of the Lord be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?"
I literally lost a house
nobody cared
I shouldn't of lost that house
but I did - christians at my job back then told me I couldn't go to court that day that I had to work christians costed me a entire house
(I had bills to pay and they knew it, they knew I needed to not get fired)
THAT IS DARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DON'T BLAME LUCIFER
each man
is lead away the bible says.....................
James 1:13-15 "Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death."
repent now
repent now
before it is to late for you
2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞

Revelation 6:1-10 "And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine. And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?"
   My next post pry will be chippery............I am a goth afterall, I spend as much or more time thinking upon the bleak parts of the bible as the chippery ones in fact, the vengance of god is my favorite bible verses or up there way up there (don't get me wrong burning in hell forever I think is overkill...........that and I do believe in the prison system in that that enables people to have a bit of a social life usually, get meals, have a toilet, take showers all those things probably won't exist in hell not all them pry not - doubt there'll be showers there - there were no showers in the abyss, and in hades I never saw food anywhere NEVER what food? what water?). But god should get vengance ---------- I LOST A ENTIRE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND MORE THEN THAT THAT'S JUST WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT IN THIS POST.
  Yesterday was actually a great day for me.........I bought a bunch of books off of craigslist 😁 that I'm really looking forward to reading.

people should fear god

fear god

and think before they sin!!!!!!!!!!! (before they do something bad to someone, for the sake of money basically) OR DON'T DO SOMETHING GOOD...................
James 4:17 "Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin."
but some of us are very limited
our time is very limited
my time is very limited
my husband works from home most days of the week
well also most days of the week he'll come in our room and give me the "agenda" for the day
always a "agenda" for the day
going doing this and this and this and this and this
Ephesians 5:15-17 "See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is." - it's hard to "buy back" time when your given so little of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment