Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 16, 2023

I know this earth is driven by money and you have to be most of you that's why people ask what they do for a living, cause money is THE DRIVING FORCE OF EVERYONE. (except me turns out) Proverbs 19:4 "Wealth maketh many friends; but the poor is separated from his neighbour." I'm actually more concerned about my health and my mental health then how much money I have. And in the past I thought I wanted tons of friends, everyone around me pushes that often, friends having lots of friends. BUT THIS WHOLE TIME ALL I WANTED WAS A FEW REALLY REALLY HIGH QUALITY FRIENDS................royals turns out I think this whole time I've wanted to be friends with royals...................FOR A REAL REASON CAUSE THEY TO ARE LIKE ME NOT DRIVEN BY MONEY.................

 I know this earth is driven by money and you have to be most of you that's why people ask what they do for a living, cause money is THE DRIVING FORCE OF EVERYONE. (except me turns out) Proverbs 19:4 "Wealth maketh many friends; but the poor is separated from his neighbour." I'm actually more concerned about my health and my mental health then how much money I have. And in the past I thought I wanted tons of friends, everyone around me pushes that often, friends having lots of friends. BUT THIS WHOLE TIME ALL I WANTED WAS A FEW REALLY REALLY HIGH QUALITY FRIENDS................royals turns out I think this whole time I've wanted to be friends with royals...................FOR A REAL REASON CAUSE THEY TO ARE LIKE ME NOT DRIVEN BY MONEY.................

1 Timothy 6:10 "For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
  I know everyone reading this blog post will think to themselves they don't love money while they sorta do cause it gives them friends.........................
if something gives you friends and the bible says money does give people friends
THEN MOST PEOPLE WHETHER THEY WANT TO ADMIT IT EVER TO GOD OR ANYBODY WOULD LOVE MONEY
  Royals are a bit different, they value many of them I do believe........instead value...............
Life experiences
cause if you aren't living your life "more abundantly" 
then you are loosing something EVERYDAY
John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
  I currently am friends with a full out royal. And I pry am going to tell him, THE TRUTH, and I am going to tell you all the truth.........................
currently I am near 50 years old.............
I have only worked a full time job for around 1 year of them near 50 years being on earth
and that is it
WHY???????? WHY YOU ASK??????????
Because for me, a full time job was sucking up my whole day, and WAS MAKING MY LIFE LESS ABUNDANTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But I fully realize that isn't how jobs are for 99% of the population in like your brains.........................in your brains.............................
jobs are your societal status
eeeeeeeeeeeeven though
royals and Jesus christ BOTH don't work full time jobs
JESUS DIDN'T WORK A FULL TIME JOB PEOPLE!
NO HE DID NOT!
NO HE DID NOT!
he had some stint as a carpenter, and from my read of the bible thems sure sounded like he was working PART TIME
it sure didn't sound like jesus was all hammering away all day FROM MY READ OF THAT THERE BIT OF THE BIBLE!
Didn't sound like he was a carpenter for long either. 
he was like
donnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne with this bs
off to be lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok sheri but you are friends with a royal we can all head over to your instagram account and surmise that much....................
but you like not a royal sheri
...........................
that's the thing though I ain't been lieing on my blog I don't believe AT ALL
I believe you all are about to find out when lucifer comes to this earth
THAT I AM A ROYAL
And that would add up to
why I never was so about the 9 to 5 life
I WAS NEVER ABOUT THAT LIFESTYLE
soon into things
being honest
I worked at the fair right...............had fun.............but it hurt my feet 
working full time for the 1 year I did that at a newspaper HURT MY BUTT AND MY BACK
so neither "working" situations was working out for me
my current realistate job ------ is working out for me
but it's one them pick your hours type job
one them jobs I can take a 2-3 hour break here or there if I wanted or more
I ain't like most I don't clock in and have to slave slave slave away
BUT YOU ALL GOTS TO DO THAT SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE FRIENDS.................................
Proverbs 19:4 "Wealth maketh many friends; but the poor is separated from his neighbour."
you got punked 
lettin ya know earth
money ain't it
nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
money ain't it
let me say it for the people in back
money ain't it
Revelation 18:13 "And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men."
pinky out myself
pinky out
☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝
tootles

0 comments:

Post a Comment