Search This Blog

Friday, May 5, 2023

Being dead to the world is AWESOME you can just crochet all day if you want Galatians 6:14 "But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world." All these mother--------- want a real life around me..................................

Being dead to the world is AWESOME you can just crochet all day if you want Galatians 6:14 "But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world." All these mother--------- want a real life around me..................................

"All these mother------ want a real life" 
not me
forget that
I'm crocheting today THE WORLD IS CRUCIFIED TO ME THANK GOD

YA IT'S 5:30 P.M. 😀
The pattern I'm crocheting, I like to be comfortable all year long. So often in the summer I'll make comfy "summer sweaters" you might think "that is demented sheri" well I am a goth!!!!! 😂💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/398076054563679541/
Galatians 6:13-15 "For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh. But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature."
but a NEW CREATURE!!!!!!!!!
neither circumcision - the law availeth any thing
NOR UNCIRCUMCISION - AKA IF YOU WERE VERY TATTOO'D FOR INSTANCE
BUT A NEW CREATURE
for me that =='s lots of crocheting
and reading books 👍👍👍👍👍

1 John 2:16 "For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world." 
tootles





0 comments:

Post a Comment