Search This Blog

Monday, May 1, 2023

Back in the bible days ladies played the harlot, and men to - SAME GOING ON TODAY. Did you know you can serve god - VIA NOT BEING HOOKERS??????????? 1 Corinthians 6:20 "For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's." In the merely saying my body is to the glory of god, that is a way to live for God in a sense I believe...............we aren't ours right to be hookers and strippers etc. to fornicate, to go get drunk....................BOUGHT WITH A PRICE............

 Back in the bible days ladies played the harlot, and men to - SAME GOING ON TODAY. Did you know you can serve god - VIA NOT BEING HOOKERS??????????? 1 Corinthians 6:20 "For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's." In the merely saying my body is to the glory of god, that is a way to live for God in a sense I believe...............we aren't ours right to be hookers and strippers etc. to fornicate, to go get drunk....................BOUGHT WITH A PRICE............

Sometimes this chanel annoys me

but I do believe in "free choice" cause god believe's in free choice

the bible says 
CHOOSE THIS DAY WHO YOU WILL SERVE.........
Joshua 24:15 "And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
Any sinner can repent ok
so let's not overly judge the lady in the video above...............
2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
   Let's not though call the lady in the video above a christian at all right now ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's not say, sin is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I stopped wearing the selenite
wearing a little bit of gold is working it's keeping me calm
(currently have a teen plannin on going to a college that total will cost around $120,000 or so dollars to attend for 4 years) ----------- that's stress
my family don't ever e-mail me appear some of them appear to hate my guts (not my super model sister though she don't hate my guts) 
She has been trying hard to dress modest and only dresses uh provocatively for photo shoots and parties. 
that I'm so hated in most of my family is stressful to me
lot's of stress I do feel 
Revelation 21:27 "And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life."
 ---------- are rocks a abomination to even have in my house.........................I don't think they are to just all have in my house.................
Deuteronomy 7:26 "Neither shalt thou bring an abomination into thine house, lest thou be a cursed thing like it: but thou shalt utterly detest it, and thou shalt utterly abhor it; for it is a cursed thing."
  Surely other christians have rocks in water features in their homes, as bookends maybe............maybe a rock you kid painted you??????????? ARE THEY NOT IN YOUR HOME - or did you throw them out of your homes because they are abominations???????????????????????????? YOU TELL ME.
my friend told me lgbtq are "vile" but none of your have answered me
is being LGBTQ a abomination still??????????
and if it is are we then not still under the law??????????
Leviticus 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."
I'm saying are then tattoo's and pig meat and shellfish ABOMINATIONS THAT WOULD THEN PREVENT SOMEONE FROM ENTERING HEAVEN?????????

27 Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.

28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord.

29 Do not prostitute thy daughter, to cause her to be a whore; lest the land fall to whoredom, and the land become full of wickedness.

IF IT IS IN THE LAW SURELY TATTOO'S SURELY MUST ALSO BE ABOMINATIONS - WHY WOULD GOD SAY DON'T GET "PRINT ANY MARKS UPON YOU" IF THEM TATTOO'S WEREN'T ACTUALLY ABOMINATIONS EXPLAIN TO ME BODY OF CHRIST THIS DOUBLE STANDARD IN USA

WHERE TATTOO'S ARE OK

BUT BEING LGBTQ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALL THE LGBTQ MUST REPENT ELSE THEY IS HEADED TO HELL?????????????

IF YOUR GOING TO HAVE A DOUBLE STANDARD LIKE THAT 

AND YOU DO

THEN EXPLAIN THAT TO ME???????????? HOW THAT MAKES ANY SENSE AT ALL

THE BIBLE SAYS NO ABOMINATIONS

Revelation 21:27 "And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life."

10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:

11 They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination.

12 Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.

SWEAR TO GOD I'M THIS CLOSE TO GOING BACK TO THE SYNAGOGUES OR A MUSLIM MOSQUE, PRY A MUSLIM MOSQUE I ALWAYS ACCEPT JESUS AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR BUT I'M TIRED AND SICK OF THIS HATING LGBTQ BS MEANWHILE HAVING DOUBLE STANDARDS IN THE BASICALLY ENTIRE BODY OF CHRIST THIS IS SUCH BULLSSSSSSSSSSS



0 comments:

Post a Comment