Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 24, 2023

I going to listen to daily audio bible today I say yes to heaven.............

I going to listen to daily audio bible today I say yes to heaven...............

Psalm 122:6-9 "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces. For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee. Because of the house of the Lord our God I will seek thy good."
I only weared this outfit until I finally needed to to go the bathroom and discovered I was TO BUFF to take this off...........................yikes..........................so this is a 1 time only look for me yikes............................



blog posts don't have to be like long
#FACTS
tootles

via GIPHY

0 comments:

Post a Comment