Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 2, 2023

thank god for the calming powers of gold jewelry, I'm feeling calm today, I'm feeling like I won't need to wear rocks ever again, (I do have a few rock beads in my choker necklaces) but dang gold is loving me right now.................and I need the calm of gold.................the baby Jesus life is #1.................

 thank god for the calming powers of gold jewelry, I'm feeling calm today, I'm feeling like I won't need to wear rocks ever again, (I do have a few rock beads in my choker necklaces) but dang gold is loving me right now.................and I need the calm of gold.................the baby Jesus life is #1.................

day 2 of wearing pure gold earrings

still calm calm calm

it's working

and today I drank some frankencense water (also a "baby Jesus" item) and my fingers are moving smoother, much less pain. And I'm definately breathing better, I have both arthritis and asthma.

Matthew 2:11 "And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh."
  ignore my miniature freak out previous blog post. 
cause 
this worlds crazy
and that's what it is
Ephesians 2:15 "Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;" - The LGBTQ are not necessarily going to hell, people what they are trying to say out there I feel, is that lgbtq are not walking the straight and narrow, but I have much contended on my blog here that THEY VERY MUCH COULD WALK THE STRAIGHT AND NARROW. And are tattoo's straight and narrow???????? Cause I feel they ain't but then there is no law's in usa banning tattoo's or even any tattoo laws about to be passed this year that I know of????????????
  My husband says the Republican party uses fear to get it's fellow republicans to vote, and this year they are targeting the LGBTQ. 
Psalm 46:10 "Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth."
  



0 comments:

Post a Comment