Search This Blog

Friday, January 17, 2014

Iniquity is abounding in these last days but god I find to always be very fair.........................

  Update 5/21/2023 They tell people don't kill yourself things will get better, but sometimes for some people they don't get better -------- THE DOORS DON'T OPEN, NEW FRIENDS DON'T SHOW UP, NEW OPPORTUNITIES IN LIFE DON'T SHOW UP. Doors close, friends leaven, family most all the DIES.  
  And worse in christianity your told you have to give thanks all the time for EVERYTHING. Basically be chippery all the time, else you are a horrible nasty sinner headed to hell.............
Ephesians 5:19-21 "Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God." 
I have 1 open door that I can actually walk into...............and I have.........
Revelation 3:7-9 "And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."
my main garage sale find for this week..................
Iniquity is abounding in these last days (Matthew 24:12) but god I find to always be very fair..........(rest of the verses in ezekiel 18 very applicable to - to the topic of the fairness of god)...............
Ezekiel 18:20-21 "The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die." I think there even is a bible verse about generational curses, I hear talk about it Numbers 14:18 "The Lord is longsuffering, and of great mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression, and by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation." I very much recogn that if god tried to "visit" the iniquity upon you or your children or childrens children..........I really believe there is a way out of that................out of potential family "curses". 
   Repent of your sins, stop drinking (1 Corinthians 6:10 "Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God." And like do the good basically!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  I believe family "curses" can only happen and exist if you allow them to - by you know not repenting of your sins, surely Ezekiel 18:20 is TRUE "The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him."
   I going to step it up doing the good Ezekiel 18:21 "But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die."  What is "that which is lawful and right"???????????? Is it not that we love our neighbor as ourselves THAT WE LOVE, that we LIVE LOVE, that we do not gossip no more, backbite, or um uh envy one another anymore or um - BUT LOVE ONE ANOTHER RIGHT BEAR GOOD FRUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
 Do the first works Revelation 2:5 "Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent." Out of a love for people in general and a deep love for jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
 It doesn't have to be a slew of good works.................this week you know what my "good deed" is for this week ------- which this is sad, today me and brian are mailing out embroidered pillowcases to one my apostolic christian aunts who had a birthday recently ------------------- TINY GOOD DEED TINY MINISCULE MAYBE. BUT I'M GLAD I'M WILLING AND AM DOING -------------- SOMETHING!!!!!!!!! SOME FIRST WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 KEEP COUGHING THE FIRST WORKS OUT MYSELF FOR SURE, FOR SURELY THAT IS GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! 
   LOVE
selfies cause that is hopeful in a world obsessed with youth...........I'm merely of the camp that I can't handle aging, I look like this right
wrinkles is the TAKING AWAY of how I look
and if how I look is taken away someday
at some point
who I am is also I feel diminished
so aging I ain't into that







   

0 comments:

Post a Comment