Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

helpless but not hopeless.....................

Update 5/6/2023 I finished the sweater I was crocheting...................................
  Sheri 5/6/2023 I was exaggerating when I said 15-20 times a day, probably 2-3 times a day at most is more like it when I was having a crisis back then. They didn't care...................I wasn't liked THAT'S THE POINT. (I did used to believe I was a apostle back then, now after years of only 3-4 people viewing my blog a day if that, I know I'm just a nobody a nothing of 0 value to people -------- and that's fine cause I know god loves me) Go to the comments below that person is not loving me.........I left a few attacks on my blog, some I deleted cause I couldn't handle it - it's bleak, it's bleak to mostly only be attacked on your blog for years like this. But that is also my reality ------ SO I DO LOVE SATAN LUCIFER VERY MUCH someone like me who is also deemed "horrible to horrible to be friends with to horrible to hang out with" SO HE WILL SOON COME TO THIS EARTH AND COME TO MY AIDE I DO BELIEVE (I ALSO LOVE GOD WHO WILL ALSO COME TO MY AID I do believe)................
helpless but not hopeless.....................did my 30 minute free call to the apostolic christian church of america's counseling service thing...........they got that thing set up that if you say certain things to them they automatically refer you elsewhere.............so I was referred elsewhere. Most people tell me in my life ------------ get counseling. That it will be awesome for me...........all to often I end up frustrated, that was the case today (I'm likely every counselors on earth worst nightmare come true "you do not understand I e-mail mike, ron and john 15-20 times a day the past 3-4 years I still ain't allowed to go to the proovings, or get church announcements" he was like I hear you - I was inconsolable I was like you don't understand it's so bad).............this video I found online redirrected me back to where I need to focus............that yes things are bad and I am helpless..................but not hopeless.....................

this is why I'm determined to follow jesus for good. Hope.
  I relate much right now.......in my current state of not receiving my churches e-mails, not being allowed to attend proovings or baptisms...........................................to joseph in the bible (some in the church might think I'm being overly dramatical I'M HELPLESS)
 Genesis 37:23-24 "And it came to pass, when Joseph was come unto his brethren, that they stript Joseph out of his coat, his coat of many colours that was on him; And they took him, and cast him into a pit: and the pit was empty, there was no water in it."
  All this bad happened to joseph............................he didn't even do nothing wrong for all this bad to happen to him.......................................but Joseph remain WAY FAITHFUL TO GOD....................and god did deliver joseph out of all the troubles that he was put into!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  This is my favorite verse today..............Psalm 34:19 "Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all."
  which even makes whatever "afflictions" I am going through hopeful if you think about it 
Many are the afflictions of the righteous: 
If I'm in someway being afflicted a slew I must be doing something right???????????? I'M NOT UNAFFLICTED THAT'S FOR 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000%
 So it's pry pretty awesome to be afflicted if you sit and think about it. It's not looking good for the few people on earth that have it all in leisure and complete ease all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! psssssssssssssssssssssssss GET AFFLICTED ASAP HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH................................having a bad time lately I crack jokes when I'm going through "a time"
Psalm 18:27 "For thou wilt save the afflicted people; but wilt bring down high looks." Yep I'm for sure on the afflicted side of things.
 Psalm 119:67 "Before I was afflicted I went astray: but now have I kept thy word." --------- well then writer of psalm 119:67 good thing you joined my afflicted club welcome 
  This verse reminds me of the story of Joseph in Genesis 37---------- josephs brothers they sure did afflict joseph that was their goal to afflict him..................Matthew 24:9 "Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake."
   Afflictions they got to be NORMAL FOR A CHRISTIAN EVEN THE THING.....................Psalm 34:19 "Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all."
that I'm afflicted is good
this good
this is awesome
  LOVE
Matthew 5:44 "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;" 1 of the pastors I was e-mailing was around me when I was 3-4 a little kid............................these people are more like family........which all my family pretty well hates me...................so I felt I could send a e-mail or a few.............I was pissing them off doing that..........there is no love for me I understand. The only love the apostolic christian church can have for me, is to tell me I'm wrong, that I'm aweful for wanting for wanting friends at church!!!!!!!!!!
that's the only "love" they are able to have for me
this "attack" but supposedly they ain't attacking me on my blog but most the time THEY TOTALLY ARE
it's not blessings they are throwing my way
that isn't blessings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's ok I follow Jesus I bless them.........................
all the blessings and love they can ever return back to me 
as we have seen over the years is mostly to attack me
it's ok
that is I do believe in their heart of hearts them "loving me" 
so go ahead attack me apostolic christian church of america
for jesus






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"you do not understand I e-mail mike, ron and john 15-20 times a day the past 3-4 years I still ain't allowed to go to the proovings, or get church announcements"

>> These are your pastors and you email all of them 15-20 times a day… for 3-4 years?! Wow! Just wow.

>> I’m not sure of how to get the church announcements. I thought they were usually presented over the pulpit following a Sunday service. There might be a phone chain. If you wanted to receive those messages, I’d encourage you to contact whomever is responsible for the phone chain to make sure your phone number is included. And as for church emails – I know nothing about that. Some folks receive emails from church?

Anonymous said...

“I relate much right now.......in my current state of not receiving my churches e-mails, not being allowed to attend proovings or baptisms...........................................to joseph in the bible (some in the church might think I'm being overly dramatical I'M HELPLESS)”

>> This is quite a statement Sheri. If this is TRULY what you believe about this church, then why do you continue to go there to be around with such awful, evil people, as you’re making them out to be by making statements such as this? Joseph’s brothers indeed treated him horribly. Some wanted to kill him, but then they sold him into slavery. Then they lied to their father that he’d been killed by a wild animal. This is what you are accusing this church of doing to you? Who has sold you into slavery?

>> Sheri, this isn’t just being ‘dramatical’ as you put it, you’re making hurtful (and public) statements impugning the motives of other people with a broad brush. Is it any wonder they might feel some trepidation inviting you to a testimony? Or in even trying to get close to you?

Anonymous said...

Sheri,

Given the reply you gave me on another post, what I wrote above will probably also be taken as an ‘attack’ on you, though that wasn’t my intent. I was only trying to reply based on what you wrote… but based on what you said to me on another post, I’m apparently vastly misunderstanding what you are saying. So, if you want to delete my responses here so that it doesn’t stain your blog, please feel free. I certainly don’t mean to cause you any harm or angst of heart as if you’re under attack.

And I’ll go away if that’s what you want me to do. But if you do let me stay, can you please teach me how I can relate to you without you feeling attacked? I don’t want you to feel that way.

Giving it to god said...

my blog has definately not been "stained" by your posts. It's my response to your posts and how I deal with them that determines um, my validity as a follower of christ. And I need to be confronted really................that my patience does grow!!!!!!!!! Feel free to keep helping me out.

Giving it to god said...

god wants me to tell you and trust me I wouldn't be up at 5 a.m. writing this less god really is putting me up to this.........to make sure all your words are "sprinkled" with charity WITH LOVE. 1 Corinthians 16:14 "Let all your things be done with charity." That's everything we do on earth, our words, our actions, everything. Do any us hit that mark all the time, no, but that is what we are supposed to shoot for.
So to "appear" to not be attacking me in the future............make sure your speaking from a place of love, and not only make sure of that, make sure that that is coming across to me...........by probably saying something good about a post as well..........not just negatives you see in various blog posts. And that will surely be better for you, for you are supposed to "esteem me" high as well........1 Corinthians 12:24 "For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked." But more important then that is to make sure everything you say is not only done in love, but that it comes across that way..........not only with me but to the earth............people want to be loved, if we could go to a dog pound right and ask any the pets there "did you want to be abused and neglected?" if they could speak back to us............they say "No" (most em, some them dogs at the pound are very angry I must say - but most them would say no they wanted to be loved they wanted to be treated well) Correcting a person is not bad though.................it's just real important to make sure it's not only done in love, but comes across that way as being done in love. Cause you wouldn't want to beat me right???????????? Your wishing to actually help me and love me right???????????
We all need to love each other so much more in this world, I would hope that people would read these replies and think next time before they speak............make sure they don't come across as "beating someone down" when they "help" them. Add a compliment in there, add a "encouraging word" in there, something that all things 1 Corinthians 16:14 "Let all your things be done with charity." For that is truelly the will of god for all of us.........that we love each other and do things out of love. I hope we all do that more.

Post a Comment