Search This Blog

Thursday, January 9, 2014

My dad doesn't believe I listen to him, but I do, I do consider what he is telling me........but right now my "conclusion" or solution isn't matching his but that doesn't mean I am not listening to him...............

  Update 5/11/2023 I am today when I'm not working, and excersizing, and listening to church buisiness and eating...............I am crocheting this.................
https://www.thelavenderchair.com/granny-flower-crop-top-crochet-pattern/
(I also crocheted the halter top, but in pink entirelly for my youngest daughter)
My dad doesn't believe I listen to him, but I do, I do consider what he is telling me........but right now my "conclusion" or solution isn't matching his but that doesn't mean I am not listening to him (he thinks that means I ain't listening to him though)
  Honest I was near the neighborhood bully, I've blogged about this before................beyond the neighborhood bully the school bully...........................I don't want to be a bully no more. I really am about loving people about being about what I am saying I'm being about on this here blog 1 Thessalonians 3:12-13 "And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you: To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints."
  I think in some peoples minds out there that the only way to "win" is to annhiliate anyone in your way...........while refer to the karate kid movie the bad guys..............yes they got wins in that movie they used all kinds of shady martial arts and got wins.
  For me ------------- it's better to have a "bigger win"
and a "bigger win" right..........is for me to truelly love people.
 Hebrews 12:14 "Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:" If any fool such as myself actually cracked it in their head to "follow peace with all men, and holiness" THAT IS A WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  ".............without which no man shall see the lord"
 ---------------- and I am having dinner with mike and lisa tommorow......................so "success" is on it's way : ) 
 ---------- ya I get angry from time to time.....................and ya I get frustrated sometimes and a whole lot sometimes................................I really want to love people. It was no fun for me being the "school bully" I did place bets with kids, and made money doing it..........................but there wasn't any "win" in it for me really......................while everyone was like "ya sheri" I'd still from time to time, look over at the kid I just beat up badly and see how badly I actually hurt them for this "win" AND IT COMPLETELY WASN'T WORTH IT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I had to edit this blog post.....................today at church I learned..............sometimes it's a good plan to be "slow to speak" James 1:19 "Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:" For reals though before this..............I've always just took some note of the "slow to wrath" part and thought well if I'm slow to wrath I'M DOING AWESOME : ) 
LOVE
Link if you want to also help save lives in Israel...............
https://jentezenfranklin.org/


0 comments:

Post a Comment