Search This Blog

Thursday, January 2, 2014

I love my church, they don't get so much right, but the one thing they should get right they are getting right....................

 Update 4/20/2023 my hair hasn't grown much at all this past week...........
But I have gotten very tired of putting the egg, olive oil, henna mixture in my hair and took a few days break from that. I've been mostly just putting coconut oil in my hair............which definately doesn't provide much hair growth. But my hair loves coconut oil, without coconut oil my hair is a dried out broken mess. 
my fave verse for today (heard it while listening to the "daily audio bible" on the internet today  Luke 20:8 "And Jesus said unto them, Neither tell I you by what authority I do these things." πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“When Jesus get's all sassy and cops a attitude in the bible πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“
Jesus christ is my lord πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“
/I think if Jesus was on earth today - he'd pry give Lady Gaga's songs a listen ------- just sayin
love a sassy lord πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“
  I love my church, they don't get so much right, but the one thing they should get right they are getting right....................I think they do love me, and the love my family ------- a young brother sat there praying thanking god for us this sunday. (serious) Was only like 15 people the new years meeting at portland, so he was for sure 100% thanking god for us!!!!!!!!!!! He was like "and thank you god for the people you have given us"
  Once I thought I needed to not just "love" everyone which we should, it's good to love people, full out love and pray for even your enemies - good thing. Once I thought I needed to trust everyone as well.............and I used to think well what if I fear some people or am weary of some people right OUT THERE, is my love then not made perfect...........1 John 4:18 "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love." 
    Matthew 10:17 "But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;" Some men the bible says it's good to "beware" of them, they will someday right "deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues" 
 -------------------------- happens to be I have a good idea who these "men" are....................I ZIPPING MY LIP......................................(I suspect a church, that offshooted off of the body of christ...............I suspect a denomination 1 in particular) which "beware" isn't full out fear, but that isn't like............dancing through the tulips singing the hills are alive with the sound of music all day long either!!!!!!!!!!!
   ---------- next topic : ) 
I am for the year 2014 building a "tiny house" on wheels......................going to try and hang out with my girlfriends more to...................I'm such a tomgirl it has been a problem for a long time for me. In a world full of girly, girly, girly, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo girly girly girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Fact around high school there was actually a tom girl I came across while skiing at mt hood and I tried so hard to become friends with her ---------- but all she wanted to do was hang out with the boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to try and pretend 1-2 times a week that I am a girly girl - going to pretend. But I'm still a tomgirl and this is just how it is.............I'm bout to get rid of my bodyspace which is huge.......................I don't want to "find my life" Matthew 10:39 "He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it."
  Besides I enjoy building stuffs, I have been a woodshop geek since the 5th grade. I'm still bodybuilding, and still getting my personal trainer certification AND REALLY SOON AT THAT! 
  I do the things the rest of the ladies of the apostolic christian church of america do ------- I knit, I crochet............just not as often as they do. Most the time I'd prefer to pick up a hammer..........................this what I gonna build something like this, on wheels.........................(with toilet, and sink, and shower, and refridgerator, stove..............)................
Exterior Picture 1
my husband is fully on board with this here project, we haven't picked out official plans yet, but the above one I suspect will be at least a "contender"
((((((((I should "beware" of men much more pry.......))))))))))))))
loving everybody - check
LOVE
  Genesis 12:3 "And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."...............


  

0 comments:

Post a Comment