Search This Blog

Friday, December 27, 2013

How people out there "collect death" Colossians 2:22 "Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men?"............

Update 3/17/2023 my mom called me basically a mean bitch yesterday so I'm sending my parents this book......................my family for years has called me fat ugly worthless etc..........I'm used to it.............their latest is satan worshipping trash is the latest favorite thing they like to call me................some them think it's funny I have a christian blog and claim to love Jesus/God. Some them just deem me satanic filth, on top of their ideas of me being ugly, fat, and worthless................and a bitch they think I'm a satanic fat, worthless ugly bitch.....................
https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2023/03/my-family-thinks-i-and-god-are-bit-s.html
HOW PEOPLE COLLECT 

I didn't take a picture of the art, I was hoping I'd find the advertisement online and I couldn't, but yesterday at the mall with my family we went into "Hot Topic" so my kids could buy "my little pony", "dr. who" and "alice in wonderland" stuffs....................and I look up and there is a advertisement a kid with finger tattoos that tattoo's saying "collect" and then he had a skull ring on his middle finger right after the word "collect" ended...........get it................"collect death"
  And I looked around that store and I thought yep that's appropriate cause it looked like a bunch of death to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The skull perfume pictured above they sell there, also I do believe they sell skull nailpolish and all kinds of stuffs for the hardcore angstfilled kids.
 Colossians 2:22 "Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men?" For reals though if you were to buy a bunch of stuffs at hot topic I BELIEVE YOU ARE COLLECTING DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Colossians 2:22 "Which all are to perish with the using............."
But I thoroughly believe there are many other ways a person could "collect death" - LIKE WATCHING SLEWS OF TV.............................Luke 9:23 "And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me."...................trust me if you watch enough tv you are indeed "collecting death"
  I watch these days "the next great baker" with my oldest cake/cupcake baking show..........and news, and I fancy "the chew" another cooking/talk show show - THAT'S IT! 
   Also I been thinking about lately HOW ALL WERE DEAD ONCE.................2 Corinthians 5:14-15 "For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again."
  For reals though walk outside THERE ARE DEAD PEOPLE EVERYWHERE JUST CAUSE THEY DON'T LOOK LIKE THE "ADAMS FAMILY" DON'T MEAN THEY AIN'T........................................GOING TO HOT TOPIC IN THE MALL AND BUYING ALL KINDS OF FREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I just gots to add this pic of angelica houston looking LIKE DEATH FRIED OVER...........knitting............................that pry is a solid plan for such fools QUICK PICK UP SOME KNITTING NEEDLES LOOK LIKE A GRANDMA ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................
Hope everyone's week is going good..............................so much better to be alive in christ. I don't recommend "collecting death" ----------- I recommend "collecting life" via you know following jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment