Search This Blog

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Today I was told at church I need to be 1 Thessalonians 2:7 "........even as a nurse cherisheth her children:".................

Update 3/1/2023 this week I made 40 hairsticks to be exact, and started wearing my hair in what I think the kids call "space buns"..........................
(and yes that is yet another hair scunchy in the background.........I have about 6 total in various shades so not many)
(and yes that is a goblet that I bought a a renanssaince fair - which I'm so ready for ren fairs this year..........sooooooooooo ready)
Today I was told at church I need to be 1 Thessalonians 2:7 "But we were gentle among you, even as a nurse cherisheth her children:" Not that I am in any ways disagreeing with this here bible verse...........just that I make a horrible nurse.
 Serious do I even look like a nurse????????????
(ok I look technically like I "could" be a nurse BUT I'D MAKE A HORRIBLE NURSE!!!!!!!!!!) 
Patient gaping wound 
me - "ah ya that stinks"
--- alright hold your breath while I pour this hydrogen peroxide on your wound
   terrible nurse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
    But I guess ------------------- like if you look at fellow believers as "the wounded" in the "infirmary", people that are wounded bad THEY OFTEN AIN'T IN A GOOD MOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nurses have to be patient, let the patient you know rant or whatever about you know that kid on his bike, or that guy didn't put on his turn signal...............................they pry do need to get that out of their system they wounded bad BAD DAY FOR EM!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
2 Timothy 2:24 "And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach,patient," Like a nurse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Church went alright though. As this song details..............when you come to jesus YOU ARE LIKELY WOUNDED BAD.....................................and you do need other christians to be patient with you............maybe for a long time............................
LOVE
   
My 1st string art/painting. Most artists poo poo string art, and velvet paintings, but I like string art, this just a giant scrap off wood that was sitting in the garage I saw it and thought STRING ART TIME : ) HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I got the design from http://www.stringartfun.com/product.php/23/free-heart-circle-pattern but I got lost, I was doing fine when it said 17-4, 4-28 etc. but then you were just supposed to follow the 8 billion stings on the drawing and I tried to hold a piece of paper to the computer monitor..........................gave up went all freestyle : )
Yesterday in 2023 while making these hairsticks, I listened to Daystar tv and all day long they were trying to raise money. 
Galatians 6:10 "As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith."...................


0 comments:

Post a Comment