Search This Blog

Sunday, December 1, 2013

In the line of fire..................

Update 2/21/2023 I added glass beads to the sides of the chicken coop........it don't look so fancy in this picture, but I'm of the belief that once summer is here these glass beads will look very pretty in the sun..........................
Always pretty blonde chicks are the target at churches or at least from my own personal experience....sheri 2023 is saying this.
(sheri 2013 had red hair but she must've been a hot blonde even back then cause MAN SHE WAS A TARGET)
A lot of the body of christ really clings to these verses AND THEY ARE TRUE Romans 8:30-31 "Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?" But I think the "line of fire" also exists!!!!!!!! 
  Psalm 38:12 "They also that seek after my life lay snares for me: and they that seek my hurt speak mischievous things, and imagine deceits all the day long." 
 I'm really weary of this earth somedays.............people like to judge each other I find, they don't like to love each other often!!!!!!!!!! (or let me put this another way............a lot of people out there like to look like they are "loving people" while judging others GALORE) Sometimes there is a reason to judge..........if someone is actually doing something bad, you should love that person anyways and pray for them though. Sometimes people out there are judging when there isn't really a reason to judge......................................

Psalm 64

King James Version (KJV)
64 Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy.
Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity:
Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words:
That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not.
They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?
They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep.
But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded.
So they shall make their own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away.
And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing.
10 The righteous shall be glad in the Lord, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.
  Verse 4 "that they may shoot in secret at the perfect.............." someone who is perfect, there are people out there that will do this that will shoot at someone that is perfect, and they "...........and fear not" they don't even fear god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
   But the hopefulness of psalm 64:10 "the righteous shall be glad in the lord, and shall trust in him, and all the upright in heart shall glory" the arrows won't harm me, or kill me, if they are shot at me, long as I keep following jesus!
weary I am of all shooting of anybody!
I no shoot you. I will not shoot nobody determined, to um pursue peace and holiness with all men..........Hebrews 12:14 "Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord"
Proverbs 29:7 "The righteous considereth the cause of the poor: but the wicked regardeth not to know it."...................





0 comments:

Post a Comment