Search This Blog

Friday, November 29, 2013

These days I listen to a sermon online like everyday I love the holy spirit, and jesus, and god..........this world it don't bring me the peace jesus does....................

Update 2/16/2023 I'm staying buisy around the house...........if I'm meant to have friends tell you what GOD WILL GIVE THEM TO ME.........if not..........my house is about to look great. all things work together for the good please stop thinking that if a person is friendless for a moment or even months, or years, that they are "flawed" "broken" "damaged goods" etc. no GOD MIGHT JUST BE HAVING ME ON A "BREAK" OF SOME SORT SO SHIZ CAN GET DONE AROUND THE YARD AND HOUSE!!!!! 
Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."
  I finished birdhouses, and windchimes yesterday. Today I'm starting making sun catchers to replace the quartz crystal ones I made I getting rid all quartz crystals so if fellow christians come to the kill the witches they shouldn't kill me. I have a "general rock" collection but that isn't having to do with witchcraft. Only thing in my estimation "witchy" was the quartz crystals cause I tell you what happens.........................they put the intent in the crystal............AND THAT'S HOW SHIZ GET'S DONE I JUST TELLIN YA WHAT HAPPENS OUT THERE - DON'T HATE ME, PLEASE DON'T HATE WITCHES LET THEM LIVE! 





These days I listen to a sermon online like everyday I love the holy spirit, and jesus, and god..........this world it don't bring me the peace jesus does....................sermon I'm listening to tonight on the AC sermon streamer, pastor said concerning this verse Ephesians 5:20 "Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;" that sometimes you aren't giving thanks for directly what happened like in this last tornado in uh washington illinois people lost their homes............but the tornado has drawn some the members of that community closer to god and that is what they some them are giving thanks for............that is surely the bestest way to be, thanksgiving surely shouldn't be just one day in a year!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I could relate to what that pastor said to, cause there has been BAD things that have happened to me............................looking back I am thankful for that stuffs cause that stuffs did draw me MUCH closer to god.
 People that "thirst" for righteousness, I don't think that just happens for a person............I think that happens after you've flubbed up, saw your need for "righteousness"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Matthew 5:6 "Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled."
  I have decided, I do not need to be popular in this here world Colossians 3:3 "For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God." I still into bodybuilding, but I do not need to be the greatest bodybuilder ever, it's a hobby, I've decided not to go pro keep it a hobby.
  And I don't want furthermore I've decided I don't want to chase actively chase "popularity" in this world..................cause the real riches COME FROM GOD.............and are you know of spiritual nature and not material goods at all I recogn.......................1 Chronicles 29:12 "Both riches and honour come of thee, and thou reignest over all; and in thine hand is power and might; and in thine hand it is to make great, and to give strength unto all."
   If I tried to make myself "great" I'd pry flop at that completely.........pretty safe to say.
LOVE
https://m25m.org/
Bible says to love our neighbor! Well lots of our neighbors um in syria or something where the earthquakes happened, and then 2 trains have derailed with chemicals in usa in the year 2023 THEY NEED HELP!
Mark 12:31 "And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these."...................



0 comments:

Post a Comment