Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I love the apostolic christian church of america I actually do.............................

Update 2/4/2023 watched wakanda forever today, it mentioned "ancestors" many african americans mention ancestors on Tik Tok. I worry for them................
Leviticus 19:31 "Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the Lord your God." -------- Is having ancestors that you speak to the same as having "familiar spirits"???????????????? My super model little sister had many dead family members speak to her when she was little. I do not know if they are speaking to her anymore??????????????
(went to the zoo today, these beavers were wrestling each other)
I love the apostolic christian church of america I actually do.............................though I am not a member yet. (they have put up with a lot from me...............) SHERI 2023 - elder of the church chewed me out for like 30 minutes one day said I was the worst person ever - he kept yelling that at me even after I was crying on the floor. Said I could NEVER become a member of the apostolic christian church of america (which I really didn't want to become a member, my husband refused to quit going and a few times people had been so mean to me I went to the bathroom crying - which feelings are ok to have and I do have them) I knew I didn't believe their "commandments of men" so there was NO WAY I would ever be able to become a member of their church I was right.............the same elder is the main elder of oregon cities apostolic christian church of america and silvcerton JOHN WIEGAND, why because he loves commandments of men with alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll his soul and heart. So of course they want to keep him as their leader probably his whole life. 
  It's not a perfect church..........................no church is.
 Ephesians 4:31-32 "Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you."
 ----------------------- I was telling 3 pastors tonight
There is a person in my life that has in the past told me "you know they are all talking probably badly about you at church behind your back" those words just crawled up in my brains right.
could there be people at church that talk about me or think less of me in someway..............let me answer that.................
 Ya I am the scirge of the earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
1 Corinthians 4:13 "Being defamed, we intreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring of all things unto this day."
I've started to instead of honing in on this idea that I am the scirge of the earth, that people might be talking badly about me...............................to look to gods word and work much harder to think upon what god's word says about me that I ain't greater or lesser I think then anybody else..........pretty sure about this.............(like when the bible says my vocation is first it must mean like in like just you know rank or something???????????? ummmmmm PRETTY SURE!) 
1 Corinthians 4:6-7 "And these things, brethren, I have in a figure transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes; that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written, that no one of you be puffed up for one against another.For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?"
  Like a fellow laborer....................Philemon 1:24 "Marcus, Aristarchus, Demas, Lucas, my fellow labourers." if you are a "fellow labourer" of christ jesus's there is no difference from one to the other.................like a worker is a worker n'stuff I'm pretty sure about this, even if the labor you do for the lord um is just like what a e-mail a week, a phone call to someone to fellowship. 
  But back to my point, like being a apostle................you count!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya we are 1 Corinthians 4:13 "Being defamed, we intreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring of all things unto this day." true true true so true that is it's ridiculous! 
 But I count.............and even if there's some "talk" about me........................I'm actually sure that I am loved. 
  Am I the most popular hahahahahhaahhahahahahhahaha no but loved, and I do love the apostolic christian church of america, and the body of christ in a larger scale (few churches I'm fond of out there) But you know apostolic christian church of america is my main church that I go to most sundays. 
love love love love and then some
Psalm 138:6 "Though the Lord be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off." - sheri 2023 only gets 8 or so views a day to my blog I'm still lowly lowliness has it's perks turns out. 



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You said, "There is a person in my life that has in the past told me 'you know they are all talking probably badly about you at church behind your back' those words just crawled up in my brains right."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, there will always be a few folks who do this, probably in any group of people. Like you observe, this isn't a perfect church, and no church is. But it's good to know you feel loved! That's the important part.

Actually, sometimes I think we worry too much about what other people are thinking or saying about us... the true odds are, they aren't thinking or saying anything about us at all -- they're too busy doing their own thing. :)

Post a Comment