Search This Blog

Thursday, November 21, 2013

In farming fruit doesn't just automatically happen and I think that is how it is in every christians life as well - this is what I've indefinately have decided..................

Update 2/11/2023.............I been "decorating" my back yard, japanese garden style and front yard as well also very japanese garden style decor I have added. And also I have been making terrariums.......................
the lid on this terrarium is a rice bowl 😂 it works and it looks alright I feel. 
(ya it lets a little air seep in, that only means I have to water it maybe 1 time a week or something??????????)
This terrarium is a few days old, and as you can see it is thriving 😁
..........I love plants, but I love them more then I can water them. In my house I've became alllllllllllllll about terrariums and "ressurection plants".......I have moved a few "ressurection plants" outside, but in shady locations under like house eve's.....they don't like drastic weather changes. 
(here's pick of my grapevines - some bamboo in this pic to - we tried to line our entire back fence with bamboo but the bamboo just never grew that fast, this spring sister from my church giving me some grape uh mini plants - she got them growing in green house or whatever right now, I'm plannin on just lining my entire back fence with various grape bushes : )
In farming fruit doesn't just automatically happen and I think that is how it is in every christians life as well - this is what I've indefinately have decided..................if you aren't seeing yourself as bearing much fruit or any fruit yet I encourage you all STAY IN GOD'S WORD - BE IN GOD'S WORD............Isaiah 55:11
"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." Keep being in god's word, keep working to heed god's word, DON'T GIVE UP, DON'T DRAW BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hebrews 10:39 "But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul."
  For me this verse proves that fruit takes time Matthew 13:26 "But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also." I happen to have some grape vines outside, my grape vines didn't produce fruit right away, I don't think the 1st summer they produced fruit AT ALL, the vines were to small at that time, the next year after watering them (well I didn't really water them that often) after they received a years worth of rain and sunshine THEY PRODUCED FINALLY GRAPES.............little grapes cute little ones this year, but like 2-3 bunches of grapes that were so adorable.
  We can hope for a crop in one another at church, and it is good for us to have this hope for one another, and I think there is much reason to have this hope for one another ----------- you in the word of god during the week (I'm saying like everyday walking in the spirit..........Galatians 5:25 "If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.") THE GOOD FRUIT WILL HAPPEN, IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN ON THIS HERE EARTH, IT WILL HAPPEN AND IT MOST DEFINATELY COULD HAPPEN IN ANYBODIES LIFE THAT IS READING THIS BLOG POST.
  God's word is powerful!
Isaiah 55:11 "So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
  Much reason to have much hope for one another in the body of christ, and it's very hopeful for myself I much believe, I might just be a baby grape right now.........................I don't even know what a full grown grape looks like??????????????? God's word it will happen in my life, I just need to stay in it, and keep working to follow jesus everyday..........................deny myself take up my cross and follow jesus daily to the bestest of my ability and it's about to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good fruit, it's about to happen. 
LOVE
AMEN
Proverbs 29:7 "The righteous considereth the cause of the poor: but the wicked regardeth not to know it."................


0 comments:

Post a Comment