Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I am weary of the "false prophet" near hysteria that appears to be going on in my church.................

Update 1/29/2023.............my latest friendship bracelet has a concho on it 😁(this is my "bracelet stack" for right now...........I'll be working on more bracelets for my "upcoming" bracelet stack in a few weeks pry it'll happen)............
(Sheri 2023 doesn't attend the Apostolic Christian church of America anymore since how they hate my guts, I quote John Wiegand who is STILL THE MAIN ELDER of oregon city and silverton "your the worst person EVER" many times he told me that one day after telling me I could NEVER be a member of his church) ------ cause I was refusing not to wear mascara or my wedding ring..........I was adamant and STILL AM that "commandments of men" are bad..................................
I am weary of the "false prophet" near hysteria that appears to be going on in my church.................last night I listened to yet another sermon where the preacher was saying without full out saying it -------- "don't but go read your bible, to many false prophets out there it's to dangerous everyone"
  My mom is currently worried about me that my faith, my church might be consuming my life ------------ this isn't my worry or concern though..............look the bible says.............Galatians 5:25 "If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit."
  Romans 8:1 "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walknot after the flesh, but after the Spirit."
  I read those verses and to me they say be full out full boar about the word of god, like all day long, in your words, in you life, in your mind, your heart, your soul. Mark 12:30 "And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment." Fanatasicm however you spell that doesn't even exist in my mind with my following jesus. John 3:30 "He must increase, but I must decrease." I think somedays I do increase, but I'm taught in god's word to decrease so that jesus can increase!
   And.........the bible says don't be "lukewarm" well what is lukewarmness, but a "disinterest" a "indifference maybe even" to the word of god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In my experience when I'm on fire for god's word, when I'm zealous for god's word -------- THOSE ARE THE DAYS I'M WALKING IN THE "SPIRIT" REAL GOOD! I'M SAYIN BEING IN GOD'S WORD THROUGHOUT THE DAY! 
  Just being in god's word can stoke up some zeal some fire in me, and actually I ain't in god's word enough!!!!!! (though my mom appears to potentially be considering me a complete near muslim what's that group that goes kills themselves of the muslims???? FANATIC) I do need a vacation though I said so several weeks ago, so that is pry what my mom is picking up on how badly I need a vacation. She also mentioned that me e-mailing 3 pastors that it appeared I was desperate to get attention.......hinting that my husband isn't paying attention to me so I'm trying to get it elsewhere (my mom lives at the other end of the usa from me) ----------------------- my mom should know she gave birth to me........................I have always been a "ham" -------------------------- I ain't saying my husband doesn't ignore me a lot of the time, I'm saying nomadder what I'd be e-mailing 3 pastors HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH 
 ------------------ I can't do nothin about my husband not paying attention to me. 
------------------- I can't do nothin about the fact that I need a vacation very badly but we are not going on one til the end of december either cause my husband runs the house!!!!!!!! The bible says he should run the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And he has decided we ain't going on no vacation til the end of december!
   Back to my original topic..................I am weary of the "false prophet" near hysteria that appears to be going on in my church...................yes false prophets exist, yes we need to be "on the lookout for them" ---------- some the apostolic christian pastors seem to be taking things a bit far in my estimation and telling their churches.....................don't do nothing but open your bible and read that that is the only thing that is safe (I'm not even sure if apostolic christians EVEN TRUST EACH OTHER) Like there appears to be a "false prophet hysteria" in the apostolic christian church of america and it appears to be real extreme. That wearies me completely......................there's gotta be some people you trust................which for me is hard, I sometimes battle trusting the apostolic christian church of america ------- being honest. I sit there and I think to myself ------------ "wait I have went to this church for over 4 years and I still haven't been made a member what is the shady potential buisiness going on with them in the background potentially that I haven't been made a member yet"?
  Trust --------------- being made a member of the church you attend, that surely helps the "trust department" out you know what I'm saying?
John 13:35 "By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another." APOSTOLIC CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF AMERICA, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER OR ME - IF YOU ARE SO INTO HAVING "FALSE PROPHET HYSTERIA" THAT YOU REFUSE TO LISTEN TO EACH OTHER SPEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  False prophets exist, but not everyone is "out to get you" you know what I'm saying here????????????? Sheep exist, -------------- also I might say some sheep have been dented on the head some................I one dented sheep hahahahhahahahahahahah
bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhSQUAKSQUAKlalala
does the cha cha
LOVE
Proverbs 29:7 "The righteous considereth the cause of the poor: but the wicked regardeth not to know it."


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You said, "I sometimes battle trusting the apostolic christian church of america ------- being honest. I sit there and I think to myself ------------ wait I have went to this church for over 4 years and I still haven't been made a member what is the shady potential buisiness going on with them in the background potentially that I haven't been made a member yet?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sheri, I don't think membership is 'handed out' just because someone shows up or attends church for a long period of time. :)

Have you asked to be a member?

Giving it to god said...

I had a chat with the elder about becoming a member.........from my understanding the me becoming a member ball is rolling down the street but that it might take many years ------ one person in portland told my husband it took him 10 years to finally have member of the church status.

Anonymous said...

Interesting. I wasn't aware of any particular 'time limit,' and I don't believe there is one. If I had to venture a guess, the 'time limit' (if there is one) is up to the individual. It's not an easy thing to repent for one's sins, and sometimes forsaking one's old ways takes time.

Can I ask you something? What do you see in this church or in this group of people that makes you want to be part of it?

Giving it to god said...

"What do you see in this church or in this group of people that makes you want to be part of it?" this is a very easy question for me to answer..........I have a lot of family there (besides my apostolic christian relatives I the next closest family to me of my family is 1 1/2 hour drive away) I'm able to listen to sermons everyday from this church............there's a consistant thread through it all and it all sticks to what I believe.........whereas i find the rest of the body of christ to be a touch "scattered" this church is very focused on repenting and then following jesus in a overcoming life and I like that. (and 10 years just happened to be how long it took that one brother to become a member I do not know if there is a "limit"? - it appears to take years to become a member of this church)

Giving it to god said...

Ephesians 4:14 "That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;" A little wind can't be avoided maybe, but a great deal of wind I think can be avoided this verse says ........don't be carried around no more by every wind of doctrine.

Post a Comment