Search This Blog

Sunday, January 19, 2014

I was told by the elder of my church today that I was currently "trying to hard" clean he found a verse of paul overgunning things.................Sheri 2023 edition says if your church tells you your "over zealous" RUN FOR YOU LIFE PRY IS THE CORRECT THING TO DO FROM THAT CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!!......................

Blog update 5/28/2023. Sheri 2023 edition says if your church tells you your "over zealous" RUN FOR YOU LIFE PRY IS THE CORRECT THING TO DO FROM THAT CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!! Revelation 3:16 "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."
My main garage sale find for this weekend : ).............
I'm not going to put a candle in it, nope, I'm putting randomn knick knacks in it, then they look fancy 😁👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
I was told by the elder of my church today that I was currently "trying to hard" clean he found a verse of paul overgunning things.................that's hard to wrap my mind around "trying to hard" But I can see ya I do overgun it sometimes...........sometime's I'll get it stuck in my head real good that I need to save this whole earth and like ASAP!
  Easing the gas : )
  He said I got to be careful even helping people out, cause I'm high up in the church, that I have to be careful how I go about that. And I can see how that is actually needed for me, but man that is...........a epic challenge for me....................basically I need to be the scott hamilton of christianity...................scott hamilton is my favorite ice skater I don't think he hardly ever made a mistake skating if ever...............at any rate this guy had a extreme skill level of skating I have admired for years.................

  I admire his dedication and love for that sport, I can relate to him in that................in putting hours into following jesus extreme dedication and love for christ ----------- apparently though I need to ease up on the gas ------- probably. Slow it down scott. : )
   So I'm meeting with the elder of the church once a month now, he called me out on something.....................I told him, I want to be a "team player"
  Happens to be that doesn't come naturally to me --------- "being a team player" don't...............I'm good at leading. I told john, I want to be a "team player" it is better to work as a team, I don't want to be THE CHURCH OF SHERI, no I want to be a part of the apostolic christian church of america............not be my own church.
   Nada says "baby steps" - it is one day at a time for me.................somedays are bad days for me....................I get back up keep at following jesus Hebrews 10:39 "But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul."
 I told john today...............not only do I believe what the church believes and this is definately the church for me, uhhhhhh it is about bearing good fruit, this is the goal to love people, if you have 30% fruit............shoot for then 60% fruit, 30% that's pretty good HEY THAT IS GOOD FRUIT!!!!!!!!!!!  Matthew 13:8 "But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold." Whatever church you go to, whereever you live, we can all love the people around us bear good fruit!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I totally have been overgunning things lately..............get overzealous sometimes I think.
LOVE 
free book offer I clicked that that'll be my dad's fathers day gift and then if I just go to the dollar tree and get a fathers day card 👍👍👍👍👍👍
and this donation feeds starving kids in africa win win 👍👍👍👍👍👍


0 comments:

Post a Comment