Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

talking things out with my church is very good for me telling my husband it's a lot like my marriage................

Update 5/3/2023...........................
(the latest book I'm reading - it's demented but well written..............reading is good for your brains and relaxing, relaxation is so important this world is so stressssssssssssssssssssssssssssssful)
mini me - give up - the apostolic christian church of america will never get rid of their "commandments of men" they love them. There's no reasoning with them. Besides that lucky for you the elder of the church will deny you membership to the church and tell you your the worst human ever and you will cry on the ground and think about suicide - then you'll go off and be hated by most yep...................
but eventually myself
you will start loving SATAN
💓💓💓
you will remember you ain't no pushover wimp
even if you "turn the other cheek"
like the bible says to do 
THE VENGANCE OF GOD IS COMING TO THIS EARTH SOON
AND LUCIFER ALSO 
WILL SAFE TO SAY COME BACK WITHA VENGANCE
THANK GOD AND LUCIFER BOTH
talking things out with my church is very good for me...............telling my husband it's a lot like my marriage................sometimes things get bad with me and my husband when instead of talking stuffs out with him............I just hold it all in, hold in all my frustration. Nothing get's solved that way when I do that, but when I talk to my husband finally, finally crack talk to my husband tell him how I actually am feeling about things..................THINGS ALWAYS GET BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I did talk to the secretary of the apostolic christian church of america's counseling system today, and am talking with one their counselors tommorow...........................talking is for sure going to be good for me!!!!!!!!!! And mike and lisa, are going to have dinner with us, so this is good. And mike is going to talk with brian on how the church can include us in more..........etc. etc.
   I told the counseling service today, I don't even get the churches e-mail "updates" I'll hear about them.........I'll hear about all these "church e-mails" AND I DON'T GET ANY OF THEM EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is as frustrating to me as the idea of not being allowed to go to proovings, I told my husband it isn't a bad thing for me to want to be a part of the church I have went to for 5 or so years now.................and my husbands like ya I know but you gotta go easy on the church, they have 1000's of years of doing things a certain way and have only seen a "paul" before in the bible looks to be and I am the 1st in real life.
 My favorite bible verse these days...............1 Corinthians 15:10 "But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the graceof God which was with me."
   It might not be the apostolic christian church of america "working iniquity" with all the rest of their "converts" that aren't allowed to attend the proovings and probably don't get the church announcement e-mails either!!!!!!!!!! But for me it really is them working "iniquity" with me........................I felt very extremely left out, and "less then"
  And it's been really ruff on me. We are working with the church, and working things out..................and I do believe things will "get better" and it's better to work with people......................be a what "team player"
Romans 12:5 "So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another." amen
Lord give me a heart like thine
(love it is "longsuffering" it's good I "longsuffer" 2 Timothy 3:10 "But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering,charity, patience,")
LOVE


0 comments:

Post a Comment