Search This Blog

Sunday, January 26, 2014

My church is coming through for me in a big way lately...................

 Update 6/10/2023 tons of graduation stuffs happened this week, so my whole week was sucked up by graduation festivities. I did go for 1 walk, didn't feel safe at all......................and a car in a empty parking lot so that's always the worst, drove painfully slowly past me while walking my dog. 
garage sale finds for this weekend : ) I got a bunch of kombucha bottles (kombucha helps with my arthritis, hot flashes..............kombucha and jesus both are helping me get through life for real..........)...............
these are the very best of all the kombucha 2nd brew fermentation bottles you can buy - period if you like don't know a lot about booch.
I really like the art on this one πŸ˜‚πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“
I could've bought more but I'm the only one in my home that drinks kombucha. I do brew giant batches, so this many bottles is a good idea for me : ) ------ ferment a ton at once and then store them in my refrigerator is the plan : ) 

love this song so much
   My church is coming through for me in a big way lately...................I don't think I should tell specifics I never heard of nothing like that at any church anywhere.............I'll hear of people getting food, or clothes that need them. Apostolic christian church of america really is like family for me, they have became like family to me, for reals I go there and it is like family. (my parents live across the usa so it's a good thing my church is my family as well)
   I would blog something but I don't got nothing to say much right now......................the last thing god told me was.................Ephesians 3:20 "Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us," to all sit and wait.
   Neato verse though Ephesians 3:20 ----------- definately motivating for me to keep um reading my bible listening to the ac sermon streamer, that whole idea that god is "able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think" God's given me or maybe I should say giving me the ability to love people I once thought I wouldn't be able to love, to forgive people I once thought I wouldn't be able to forgive......................to live a abundant life full of hope.............for myself and this world.........(bad things do happen we all make mistakes, THERE'S SO MUCH HOPE FOR US ALL).....(people out there might think - man it was a awesome day at church for that sister - I didn't physically go to church today cause my oldest daughter was sick, but my husband and youngest went to church the love and the greetings of the church sure did fully come home with them and reached me)...............
   1 Corinthians 13:7-9 "Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. For we know in part, and we prophesy in part."
    Once I thought I knew so much.................I've found the greatest thing to be charity "love", in that it's powerful.......................it "hopeth all things" better to have hope for each other.
 LOVE
   Matthew 25:44-46

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

“God's given me or maybe I should say giving me the ability to love people I once thought I wouldn't be able to love, to forgive people I once thought I wouldn't be able to forgive…”

Sheri, that’s wonderful! And it’s a picture of what Jesus did on the cross. Even as they were pounding in the nails and railing on Him, He asked God to forgive them. Oh to have that same spirit! There are some people in my life that have done some very hurtful things to me and my family. (I guess we all get a share of some ‘hurt’ in life.) It has been very hard for me to try to forgive and simply let it go… like Christ did… but I must! It’s what we’re called to do as Christians. If God forgave me for so much, then surely I need to forgive them.

I heard recently that ‘forgiveness is a choice, not a feeling.’ Maybe it’s even a daily choice for all I know. I appreciate what you said here and pray for the same spirit in my own life, and like you, to ‘love people I once thought I wouldn’t be able to love, to forgive people I once thought I wouldn’t be able to forgive.’

Post a Comment