Search This Blog

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Wisdom it really actually does promote people - god's word I find to be extremely true........(and for non-bloggers I believe wisdom could promote you as well!!!!!!!!!!! ------ just you know not on a blog cause you happen to not blog)...........................

10/12/2023 AMMENDMENTS TO THIS BLOG POST...........
https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2023/10/i-found-real-relief-for-my-extreme.html
Health is #1 Jesus himself set that "example" by healing on the sabbath and breaking the law TO HEAL SOMEONE

Mark 3:1-5 "And he entered again into the synagogue; and there was a man there which had a withered hand. And they watched him, whether he would heal him on the sabbath day; that they might accuse him. And he saith unto the man which had the withered hand, Stand forth. And he saith unto them, Is it lawful to do good on the sabbath days, or to do evil? to save life, or to kill? But they held their peace. And when he had looked round about on them with anger, being grieved for the hardness of their hearts, he saith unto the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it out: and his hand was restored whole as the other."
I have batled "extreme asthma" which isn't normal asthma FOR MONTHS
extreme asthma IS VERY DEADLY
IS STRAIGHT AND NARROW THE WAY TO HEAVEN - ya
but also
also it's god's will that we don't DIE OF ASTHMA ATTACKS IF WE CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT
which begs the question can makeup save lives??????????????????...........pry not, but you know something to think about...............
it's the heart god looks at right
don't wear gold or clothing to be "flashy" 
Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;
 1 peter 3:3 is why the apostolic christian church of america banned jewelry (except people can wear wedding rings if they get "speical permission there")
1 peter 3:3 is more about the heart and it's not saying either don't wear gold never, not even some for health reasons copper is also weared for HEALTH REASONS FOR ARTHRITIS RELIEF................1 peter 3:3 isn't saying don't wear no arthritis relief type bracelets. 
  1 peter 3:3 is saying don't be alllllllllllllllllllllll about the jewelry , and the clothing you wear..................................to look all "fancy" --------- AND MAKEUP -------------- to look all "impressive" to this world. which is something I have done in the past (not really for myself with "sinful horrible motives" for reals I WANTED FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!) 
I know that's why I weared tons of jewelry once and makeup I WANTED FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but thing is
that's the worlds stuffs
but the "thought" the real thought behind 1 peter 3:3 is DON'T BE FLASHY IN LIFE..............................
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
  Can a person wear a few gold jewelry items and not be flashy - yes I believe so. 
can a person wear a few copper health bracelets not be flashy - ya them bracelets usually DON'T EVEN LOOK THAT NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
moderation, moderation, moderation (which isn't what the apostolic christian church of america believes and THEY WILL BURN WITH HATE FOR ME READING THIS PROBABLY..........cause they believe 0 jewelry except wedding rings only sometimes "if you are approved to wear one")
Philippians 4:5
Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.
gold is a item to use for health benefits just like copper is ----------- God has put these substances on this earth for our health....
I'm tryin to tell you all. 
Sheri 8/20/2023 is done with jewelry and makeup got rid of most all of my jewelry few more pieces I am slowly gathering around the house and donated (cause I was one them types of people that used to just take off jewelry and put it anywhere...........so it's a process I am in) 
Matthew 7:13-14 "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."
  That is the way to heaven. I also "theorize" cause you know most people will say "we don't party" right they don't pry right. 
1 Peter 4:4 "Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you:" I theorize "excess of riot" could be not you or I partying, since most people don't actually party but when we did buy jewelry and makeup ----------------- I theorize greately what people buy out there could be their "excess of riot" 
 Bible verses also I feel backing my "theory"/..............................

And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

  
Update 6/15/2023 Last night went to a cute uh handmade vendor type store, bought this adorable devil cat necklace, happens to be a have a black cat named Susan that I do love my cat ok - but she has a "devilish side" I LOVE MY CAT!!!!!!!!
People that are like not me, as long as they only look at my cat, don't touch Susan they'll be fine!!!!!!!!!! Susan has green eye's - yellow green but basically green. She'll stare down your soul to if you look at her to long!!!!!!!!!!!
I love my devil cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know where Susan is right now, that's why I didn't take a pic with my cat. She outside up to stuff for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😂👍
(my latest tole paintings all my original designs - bottom one is a key holder as well!)
   Wisdom it really actually does promote people - god's word I find to be extremely true........(and for non-bloggers I believe wisdom could promote you as well!!!!!!!!!!! ------ just you know not on a blog cause you happen to not blog).............these are the verses I've been thinking upon a slew lately..............Proverbs 4:7-9 "Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her. She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: a crown of glory shall she deliver to thee." I didn't promote me!!!!!!!!!!!! (I've started to realize though having a laugh every now and then I think is good for people -------------- that folly isn't something to cling to!!!!!!!!! WISDOM IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Proverbs 4:5-6 "Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth. Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee.") The bible is true about me...................1 Corinthians 4:10 "We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised."
Look what wisdom can do for a fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
A slew I'm saying!!!!!!!!!! 
"....Exalt her, and she shall promote thee:" I wish to sing the praises of wisdom. Wait I find a song.............................(folly, foolishness that never promoted me Proverbs 3:35 "The wise shall inherit glory: but shame shall be the promotion of fools.") If folly or foolishness ever did promote me................it surely couldn't of promoted me in a good way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Created a song and sang it myself..........click button below...........(finally figured out though if I sing farther away from the microphone the recording sounds better.........so next time the sound quality will be even better, but this is the recording I liked of this batch) enjoy...................................
um we are all created to like "walk in good works" ya................
Ephesians 2:10 "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them."

0 comments:

Post a Comment