Search This Blog

Thursday, February 6, 2014

I want to bear more good fruit John 15:2 ".....................and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit......................

Update 6/17/2023 My main garage sale find for this week this pretty native american rossette necklace..........it only costed me $5 because the beads were coming undone on the bottom as you can see I fixed that 😁👍👍👍👍👄👄👄👄👄👄 It's a really nice happy rosette like a happy native american sunshine - perfect for me 😁
you want to not be depressed anymore
read the bible but only the happy sections hahahahahhahahaah
and happy native american rosettes 👍👍👍
(I have over 1/4th native american my mom's side of the family and then my great grandma on my dad's side of the family was a full blooded native american lady)
and I spent 4 years of my childhood living by the main reservations of arizona
and spent a solid amount of my childhood hanging out with my mom's native american relatives 😁
.........and I love frybread
My mom recently told me I know the word of god well, but I'm definately still learning, tonight these verses I sat for quite sometime pondering these verses a ridiculous slew.....................
Matthew 7:15 "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves."
((((((((most people aren't ravening wolves, I ain't THANK GOD..............that's got to be horrible for the people that actually are ravening wolves)))))))))
Matthew 7:16-18 "Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit." 
  I sat there and thought a long time tonight.......................what is "evil fruit"???????????? (I think this "evil fruit" must involve some kind of anger.........sometimes I have thought other christians to have evil fruit but you know what I've learned or am learning.............learning.................to be real slow to come to any "conclusions" like that...............I think we all have bad days every now and then I know I HAVE) Like mere like "grouchiness" isn't necessarily "evil fruit", or "frustration"...............and I think sometimes we all just "have a bad day"...............one of "those" days.........which doesn't === "evil fruit" what it equals is you had a bad day!
 Matthew 7:19-20 "Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them."
  I believe "good fruit" is more then just loving people.................I think it includes good deeds because you love people..............1 John 3:18 "My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth."
  Well just loving people is good fruit, but loving people it often includes good deeds..................though I think for like people that are disabled that a "good deed" a showing of good fruit..............some people in wheelchairs, or blind, or impaired like.................all the good fruit you'll be "experiencing" right..............is in like visiting with them...................and I've known 1 blind girl in particular and her fruit was really GOOD. To the point that I was often holy spirit filled in her presence (without her even talking about the word of god) such a "goodness" about her.....................I really thought on that. --------- was a blind girl in the REACH training thing I did in high school (anti drugs and alchohol club, used to go to schools and talk about the effects of alcohol and drugs and why it's bestest to stay away from all that) 
   I think right now god's really working to get me to bear "more fruit" AND I WANT TO John 15:2 "Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch thatbeareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit." 
  ----------------------- hate, anger, that stuffs never did anything good for me, and was never good for me in general
  Also though............to the people that might have beared "evil fruit" or been or is a bit a "ravening wolve" AS LONG AS YOU HAVE BREATH IN YOUR LUNGS IT'S NOT TO LATE TO REPENT AND GIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  Another verse tonight that so stood out to me while reading the bible Matthew 4:10 "Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve." That jesus said this, really stood out to me tonight. 
LOVE
WHERE EVER GOD HAS PLACED YOU ON THIS EARTH - LOVE
  1 Thessalonians 3:12 "And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you:"
Genesis 12:3 "And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."...............................


0 comments:

Post a Comment