Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Do you ever get caught up in the "blame game"???????????? I have unfortunately frequently in the past............





  Update 6/24/2023 My main garage sale find for this week drum roll.........................
The shield is actually plastic BUT very nice looking, costed me 50 cents at a garage sale...............then I added the blue roses to the top of it (it had a slot I think to hold a toy sword at the top)
As you can see this shield really complete's my medieval family phot's and samurai swords wall 😁👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 - I am a goth 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
Do you ever get caught up in the "blame game"???????????? I have unfortunately frequently in the past............but finally I'm like noticing it!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I've figured out though, the blame game is no good for me!!!!!!!!! Cause what I end up doing when I'm blaming others, is often I'm taking the finger off of myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 The bible says to........James 5:16 "Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." so this is me confessing a real fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  The goal is the bear good fruit right...........to love people.............even your enemies, I think there is nothing and nobody like nothing in my way of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I estimate, I sometimes have gotten in the way of my ability to bear good fruit "in the blame game")
  ---------------- the truth of the matter is, I need to sit down and study today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I recommend to earth, to keep moving forward..............a step towards jesus a step forward IS A STEP FORWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Philippians 3:13-15 "Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you." Often when people talk about philippians 3:13-15 they make mention of paul forgetting all the ways in which he had failed in the past.................but also I think it's good to drop the blame game "forgetting those things which are behind". Are there people that have wronged you????????? PROBABLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are there people that have wronged me?????????? PROBABLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Let's move forward................"I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus."
LOVE
Isaiah 58:9-10 "Then shalt thou call, and the Lord shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity; And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noon day:"
(what I painted yesterday : ) my design!!!!! It's a bobbin thread holder, my husbands mom has a quilting buisiness - he's going to her house and giving her this today : ) I'm painting again today : ).......don't know what though???????????
Matthew 25:35-40 "For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me."
More food for you Jesus 😁💓💓💓💓💓💓💓................


0 comments:

Post a Comment