Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I want god's will to be done in my life and not my own........I don't want to "do it my way"..............

  Update 6/22/2023 today I donated (see bottom of this blog post) to Red Letter Ministries why...........................this video HELPED ME......................
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZALRH_1oK8
I know some of the things "red letter ministries" believe's is out there way out there............but most pastors I have a hard time paying attention to them. It's not their fault that I have a hard time paying attention to them............I have attention deficit syndrome, so I need ministries like "red letter ministries" that are grabbing my attention somehow. And I like the mellow happy peaceful vibe of their ministry. 
I like that. 
But the above video............when they talked about going from "glory to glory" and the sons of god being led by the holy spirit..............

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

They got me thinking more about how am I going to be "led by the spirit of god" unless I'm actively plugged into a ministry even if it's online by just you know listening to it. And being in the word of god right!!!!!!!!!!

  The word of god.................is why I'm led by the spirit............because I'm in the word of god............involved in ministries or a ministry.............in the word of god!!!!!!!!!! And how am I going to go from "glory to glory" ya being in the word of god and following jesus. THE WAY THE TRUTH THE LIFE A MAN (HE DID COME IN THE FLESH) WHO DIDN'T WALK IN THE FLESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit” (2 Corinthians 3:18, NASB).

ALSO ON MY HEART TODAY............6/22/2023...............

These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.
  Your either going to cling to your flesh and love that ------------ or your going to cling to the things of above and LOVE THEM THINGS!!!!!!!! Luke 16:13 "No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon." I got more out of the service above..............we supposed to "come out of her" my people come out of the world, 
come out of the worlds way which is THE FLESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Revelation 18:4

“And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.”

I want god's will to be done in my life and not my own........I don't want to "do it my way"..............I get bored and then I go to you tube and I type up "illuminati" (anti illuminati video's I sometimes watch - I GET BORED SOMEDAYS), "weather this week", "long hair" etc. And I watched this video on a celebrity that is real big in hollywood and has been for a long time definately let me word this right "not walking in the light" AND IT WAS BAD ALL THE STUFFS THIS CELEBRITY BOTH DID AND SAID  ------------ but what struck me was when she said "I did it my way and I hope someday that god will tell me that my way was best"
  When people hear that the devil's slogan is "do as thou wilt" I imagine people think by that that means that of course all the people under the power of satan, are out there partying........................James 4:17 "Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin." but I think some them might just not be living for god/jesus..............doing it "their way"
 NONE of us, do all the good we are "supposed" to be doing.................we all fall short MAYBE EVEN DAILY............but I want to encourage everyone to keep at it Galatians 6:8-9 "For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not."
  When the bible talks about "drawing back" --------------- is that not when we decide to "take up" our lives back again??????????????? When we decide with ourselves..........that we are going to "do it our way" instead of "god's way"???????
John 10:18 "No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father."
Hebrews 10:39 "But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul." 
".............but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting."
let's all that are on the way of life the way jesus paved for us to follow him, keep doing that keep "soweth to the spirit" keep walking in good works LAYING DOWN OUR LIVES
AND NEVER DRAW BACK
BUT BELIEVE UNTO THE SAVING OF THE SOUL
OF OUR SOULS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 -------- if things want to get worse in my life they could even go ahead DEVIL YOU HAVE NO PLACE IN MY LIFE NO MORE
ps.............need prayer that my skin eczema heals up.........it's been just spreading and spreading on my face I hide it up well............it's bad enough that I'VE GONE VEGETARIAN and I need to loose weight really badly and basically quit eating mc donalds and burger kind burgers and all those french fries all that stuffs that gets me in trouble diet wise. For me going vegetarian..........it's worked out for least a week now, pry longer I've eased into it. But meat is plenty good to eat - with god's blessing that is to eat meat is, and for many, diets including "lean meats" WORK OUT FINE.
  I am a ex-mc donalds/burger king addict........................vegetarianism is rehab............maybe I'll rejoin the meat eating population someday again and do the whole "lean meat" eating thing as well THAT COULD HAPPEN. (man I do like sushi I will not lie - but lately I'm so worried with that fukushima plant - just being honest) 

1 John 4:7 "Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God."..................................
6/22/2023 update bodybuilding weightloss progress pics
I don't do bodybuilding for "vanity" reasons health is so important
and I like many bodybuilders I LOVE BODYBUILIDNG I ENJOY IT
I also love the bible cause I love Jesus in my life I love the peace of christ in my life
I love being able to bear good fruit I love that
for all of us
everyday what we choose again and again determines often what happens with us
we choose fitness, eating well (we might end up healthy or at least healthier then we would've been if we didn't choose to eat well and excersize) 
same with the bible
For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
  it's one day after another trying our best to make the best choices
most of us know what those best choices is
reading our bibles
eating good
excersizing even if that's walking






0 comments:

Post a Comment