Search This Blog

Thursday, May 30, 2013

If you are a christian and/or christian jew EAT MEAT IT'S A GOOD PLAN HERE'S WHY!..........................

 Me doing good to my #1 enemy.......................(he likes to swim a lot, so I bought something for him accordingly)............
If you are a christian and/or christian jew EAT MEAT IT'S A GOOD PLAN HERE'S WHY!..........................1 Timothy 4:1-3 "Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth." I have blogged in the past that I consider myself a "christian jew" --------- I STILL AIN'T ABOUT TO GET A TATTOO ------------ or do a whole list of things in the book of leviticus.
  And a lot of christians say tattoo's are plenty ok and good and great...........but to them I say.............James 1:27 "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world." to me a tattoo would be a world spot like permanent...................I just couldn't handle that some permanent item on myself that would remind me of some once upon a time friendship with the world.
   But anyways, that 1 Timothy 4:2 says "commanding to abstain from meats" to me that means IT'S GOOD TO EAT MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And this is a good thing................because it happens to be I am completely addicted to Burger King Whopper Jrs!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Things that are american................................

I'm not saying anything about mc donalds burgers hahahahahahhah
BUT I DO LIKE THERE YOGURT PARFAITS AND THOSE
ARE AMERICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LOVE
AND HAPPY BARBEQUEING THIS SUMMER AMERICA AND/OR WORLD 

0 comments:

Post a Comment