Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Beauty I have found to be a trap and not a advantageous thing so much........................

2 new pics cause I think I look cute with this tichel on today update 3/29/2022................
(turns out my "white" hairs are more a platinum blonde - my roots can be toned white though
I went and looked up online if other people instead of going "white" or "grey" go naturally platinum blonde..........and it's a real phenomina, that happens to redheads sometimes - well I'm a natural redhead)
Watch the "Pirates of the Carribean" on one of them movies, the ship is turned upside down
and Jack Sparrow realizes DOWN IS UP!
(We live in a world where people talk about being humble meanwhile what they really mean is they want to look humble or be humble enough to "get somewhere" 
but when they "get somewhere" when they "go up" ------------ most em.............really are going down..............even though they think they are "going up" 
the only way up is down
if this comes across as a riddle
then I've riddled you
though admitedly I'd like more then 10-15 viewers a asmr you tube video 
that's my putting forth a ton of effort for seemingly no reason
this blog is me putting foth a ton of effort for seemingly no reason either
miracle I keep going
Beauty I have found to be a trap and not a advantageous thing so much (not that I think I'm THAT good looking - a lot people out there do though think I'm THAT good looking)........................I was telling 3 pastors seconds ago...................Proverbs 31:30 "Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised." you can get favour from being good looking BUT ITS A TRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"""""""""""""but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised""""""""""""""""
I going to try much harder to be like full out modest dressed, etc. etc.
better to fear god and dress modest if ya ask me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is that not a act of some fear of god ------------ I'd say it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and you know I going to stick to the natural makeup look to)
Isaiah 40:8 "The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever."
DON'T TRUST IN YOUR BEAUTY (I'm talking to the pretty people..........if your not gorgeous BE THANKFUL BEAUTY IS A TRAP AND NOT ALL IT'S CRACKED UP TO BE) THE GRASS WITHERETH, THE FLOWER FADETH: BUT THE WORD OF OUR GOD SHALL STAND FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  Beauty can be a distraction from what matters................what matters ain't what we look like.........what pry matters is like do we love people????????? Do we love each other????????? Do we love jesus???????? I HOPE SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  Bear fruit love each other please do..................Matthew 13:23 "But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty"
1 Peter 2:12 "Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation." Lot's of people hide their good works, and were taught to hide their good works including my parents who I haven't SEEN them do good works or have heard of it (besides giving money to their kids, not me except 1-2 times struggling in college) Many a pastor preaches super fervently how everyone should hide their good works. But not me I don't believe like them. 
Matthew 5:14-16 "Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."
I am considered by good 90% + a satan worshipper headed to hell bad, because I believe this, and I am the laughing stalk of my family.
xoxoxo Jesus xoxoxo
LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment