Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The church I've been going to might close - I wish it wasn't about to close, I wish more people would show up................

Small 3/14/2022 update video.............

(clock I inherited that my grandpa made going to fix it today, I think it's really pretty, oddly enough though it's about to end up in my hallway bathroom - my hallway bathroom doesn't actually need this fancy of a clock though...........2nd pic is w/it done : ) the driftwood I found on the beach glued seagull to it - I got the purple seagulls at a store at the beach to they are glittery even : ) 
The church I've been going to might close - I wish it wasn't about to close, I wish more people would show up...............apparently there was a apostolic christian church of america in california that closed. This last sunday the visiting pastor preached that buildings need enough $$$ at least to stay open..............................I looked around I thought about that. (my husband I going to try and twist his arm to give a bit extra, I've tried to tell him in the past we need to give a bit more cause there ain't so many people there and he has he's upped what he used to give).
  My dad has in the past told me he'd wish I go to another church he doesn't think I'm "growing" at the apostolic christian church of america BUT I THINK I'M ACTUALLY DOING ALRIGHT THERE...........................my last blog post..........................
in the past I would've just reamed that brother right back and not only did I not ream him back I DIDN'T EVEN GET MAD.................................cause I knew the truth I ain't in a war against flesh and blood................Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Jesus is right when he said while he was being crucified.............Luke 23:34 "Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots." Not that all the people that crucified jesus were neccessarily demon possessed BUT THEY PRY WERE SAFE TO SAY UNDER THE SWAY OF THE DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ephesians 2:2 "Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children ofdisobedience:" Jesus spoke that right in Luke 23:34 "................for they know not what they do..............."
   Not that the brother who's e-mail in last post that's necessarily how he is all the time, I do not know I HOPE AND PRAY REALLY PRAY NOT.
   That is some epic improvement on my part................of getting to were I am not only not getting made, not lashing back.............loving and praying for people that.............might not like me. That's what god wants from us I believe to bear 100 fruit if we can do that.................Matthew 13:23 "But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty."
  Please pray for the apostolic christian church of america in portland aka the one I attend, that more people will show up. (as in the like last e-mail I said it's sometimes good to judge a touch................I hope we even love lady ga ga and pray for her soul not go to her concerts but love her and pray for her) It's a pretty good church in portland - my own mom says that when you go there it's like you are at a family get together........and that is exactly how I'd describe it.
LOVE
Genesis 12:3 "And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.".................


0 comments:

Post a Comment